Mon netduma ne fonctionne plus

firepanda

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok, can you plug your PC directly into the e3200. Then once you get there open up the cmd prompt and type in ipconfig. And take a picture and show me please.

hi, je suis parti 1h30 cet après midi et j'éteins toujours le courant de ma chambre où est le netduma. je viens de démarrer le netduma et il redémarre toutes les 30 secondes pendant 5 min sans cable connecté dessus.

maintenant il a arreté de redémarre toutes les 30 secondes mais il redémarre toutes les 5min.

Mais maintenant quand je connecte seulement le pc comme avant sur le port 5, il redémarre à nouveau toutes les 30 secondes. Je ne plus accéder au dashboard

hi, I went 1:30 this afternoon and I always turn off the power of my room where the netduma. I just start netduma and he restarts every 30 seconds for 5 minutes without a cable connected to it.

now it has stopped to reboot every 30 seconds, but it all starts 5min.

But now when I just connect the pc as before on port 5, it starts again every 30 seconds. I can not access the dashboard

J'ai fait un reset de 10 secondes et maintenat je peux connecter le pc sur le port 5 sans qu'il redémarre.
j'ai de nouveau accés au dashboard
mais si j'essaie de me connecter sur le wierless du netduma. Le netuma redémarre directement.

Est il possible de installer à nouveau le os du netduma depuis le dashboard ?

Il me semble qu'il est cassé car si il faut faire un reset chaque fois que l'on allume et qu'on ne peut pas brancher un autre appareil que le pc

I did a reset 10 seconds and now I can connect the PC on port 5 without restarts.
I again access to the dashboard
but if I try to log on wierless of netduma. The Netuma restarts directly.
Is it possible to install again netduma os from the dashboard?
I think it's broken because if you have to reset every time you turn and you can not connect a device other than the PC

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Firepanda, You say when nothing is plugged to it, it still restarts. How do you know it restarts? Because of the beep sound it makes I assume?

My version firmware is 1.03.2

Pendant deux semaines mon netduma fonctionnait très bien

Ensuite tous fonctionnait sauf que lorsque j'allumais ma xbox one en dhcp, il attribuait une ip 169.x.x.x Et xbox live disait erreur dhcp.

Alors j'ai mis une ip fix à la xbox one (exemple 192.168.88.10 ou 192.168.88.249) mais avec une ip fixe sur la xbox, le netduma restarts toutes les 30 secondes(comme sur la video)

J'ai fais un restore factory dans le dasboard mais cela n'a pas résolu le problème avec la xbox one

Donc j'ai fais un reset (appuyer sur le bouton reset pendant 10 secondes) et cela ne fonctionnait toujours pas avec la xbox one.

Alors j'ai fais un reset 30/30/30(Rester appuyer sur bouton reset et effectuer 30 secondes routeur allumé - 30 secondes routeur éteint - 30 secondes routeur allumé )

Mais toujours le même problème avec la xbox one.

J'avais le firmware 1.02.7 alors j'ai fait la uptdate 1.03.2 et j'avais toujours le même problème avec la xbox one alors j'ai fais un restore factory dans le dasboard et Depuis là, j'ai les problèmes expliqué dans les post précédant.

Maintenant pour que je puisse accéder au dasboard avec un pc en rj45.Je dois faire un reset (rester appuyer sur le bouton reset jusqu'à ce qu'il redémarre) autrement il redémarre toutes les 30 secondes à l'infini

For two weeks my netduma working fine Then all worked except that when I turned on my xbox one in dhcp, he attributed ip 169.x.x.x and Xbox live said dhcp error. So I put an ip fix the xbox one (example 192.168.88.10 and 192.168.88.249), but with a fixed IP on the xbox, the netduma restarts every 30 seconds(As in the video)

I did a factory restore in dasboard but this has not solved the problem with the xbox one

So I'm doing a reset (press the reset button for 10 seconds) and it still did not work with the xbox one. So I'm doing a reset 30/30/30(Keep pressing reset button and perform 30 seconds ON router - 30 seconds OFF Router - 30 seconds ON router)

But still the same problem with the xbox one.

(Keep pressing reset button and perform 30 seconds lit router - 30 seconds OFF Router - 30 seconds ON router)

But still the same problem with the xbox one.

I had the 1.02.7 firmware so I made the uptdate 1.03.2 and I still had the same problem with the xbox one so I'm doing a factory restore in dasboard and Since then, I explained the problems in the previous post Now that I can access the dasboard with a pc rj45.I need to do a reset (press remain the reset button until it restarts) otherwise it restarts every 30 seconds to infinity

Guest Netduma_Iain

I'm really not sure what has happened to make this reboot occur.

Can you try access the dashboard using the technique you said and disable the wireless. Go to "Settings > Wireless" then disable WiFi please. 

Guest Netduma_Iain

If you don't mind I'd suggest keeping it fixed.

Could you screenshot "Settings > DHCP Lease" please

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok I guess the only possible things left are:

• Are you sure xbox has automatic when you do it?
  • If so then the cable is faulty

merci 

I still have a problem now I let the xbox connected to netduma since cla works and now it is just to restart (beep) and reboots but when I unplug the RJ45 the xbox one, it works well and as soon as I reconnect the xbox one it reboots.
I controlled within the parameters wifi is always off.

I tried turning it off and on again but the problem is still present

the prt sc have no the xbox one connected  because if I plug the xbox one router restarts

http://www.noelshack.com/2015-16-1429118231-lan2.jpg
http://www.noelshack.com/2015-16-1429118242-device-manager-3.jpg

it is the same problem I had at the beginning

Archived