Some thing NEW playing TDM or learning how to play it.

lukasz

Hello there DUMA ARMY

So I have started a new account to learn how to play team based game modes. I am pretty good a FFA but when I switched this week to TDM boy I can tell you like the whole game change. Seems like a completely different game all together. It will take some time to learn. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv2KSUpbezU

i doubt you'll any problems adjusting based on that vid

the quality of the opposition you will face will be a lot lower for the most part as well

Hello Toby

Sorry for the late reply.How are you mate. Thank you for the kind words. Trust me it took me some time to get that gameplay. Now I got 2 more similar to that one.  I just have to learn the flow of the game. Like in FFA I have been running like a mad man. That is not a good idea for TDM. I have to learn how to be more patience and you have to think about your next step a lot more that FFA.

The main thing that you have to learn in any COD game is how the spawns work for that game mode and map.   Xclusive Ace has some great spawn point videos for many of the maps.   Basic TDM tip, the enemy is where your teammates aren't on the mini map.   I know that this sounds basic, but you can pretty accurately know where the enemies are spawning based upon your teammates locations on the mini map. 

The main thing that you have to learn in any COD game is how the spawns work for that game mode and map.   Xclusive Ace has some great spawn point videos for many of the maps.   Basic TDM tip, the enemy is where your teammates aren't on the mini map.   I know that this sounds basic, but you can pretty accurately know where the enemies are spawning based upon your teammates locations on the mini map. 

Yebs Terry I can agree with you so much on this. So far most of my deaths are from behind or a side etc. They really problem is when everybody is everywhere, often that seems to be the case. 

Now using mini map is something I need to learn how to do. Playing FFA I didn't use it much as I just knowed where they are or may be so I just cruised for spot to spot. 

Judging by your video lukasz,you'll do just fine with team game modes.Still got that good hit detection... ;)

Judging by your video lukasz,you'll do just fine with team game modes.Still got that good hit detection... ;)

Hello Buddy I still love your profile picture. One of a kind buddy.

I have been playing the FFA and my connection was spot on. I was really curious to see if it continuous to be like that in TDM. Though there a lot more laggy players are server shutter more the connection is just fine thanks to the little white box. In FFA i kick ass. Do I do that in TDM hmm... sometimes. So many times I get my ass wooped so much and it all down to me being a noob at TDM. 

Planning team game modes is gambling due to various factors - team matching, skill levels of players, people play with parties which means people are often from various locations, server performance, etc.

In general, I will not play solo in team games because of terrible teammates.  It is often difficult even with 3 in our party.

I think that you will enjoy playing TDM more if you are able to find friends to party up.   

Hello Buddy I still love your profile picture. One of a kind buddy.

I have been playing the FFA and my connection was spot on. I was really curious to see if it continuous to be like that in TDM. Though there a lot more laggy players are server shutter more the connection is just fine thanks to the little white box. In FFA i kick ass. Do I do that in TDM hmm... sometimes. So many times I get my ass wooped so much and it all down to me being a noob at TDM. 

Yeah I don't play TDM by myself but when I run with JD he threatens me until I agree to play it... ;) And damn it's a lot different than DOM or demo which is what I play but it's a nice change just don't tell JD that... :D

Planning team game modes is gambling due to various factors - team matching, skill levels of players, people play with parties which means people are often from various locations, server performance, etc.

In general, I will not play solo in team games because of terrible teammates.  It is often difficult even with 3 in our party.

I think that you will enjoy playing TDM more if you are able to find friends to party up.   

Yebs I agree so many time I am the chap with positive KD and the rest of the team is far behind. That is why I have created a separate account just for TDM so I dont have to worry about anything and just play the game.

Yeah I don't play TDM by myself but when I run with JD he threatens me until I agree to play it... ;) And damn it's a lot different than DOM or demo which is what I play but it's a nice change just don't tell JD that... :D

JD its like the big brother of the big brother he is always watching buddy. Nothing to hide from JD. I really like the friendship you guys developed that transformed to gaming together. Really cool stuff. 

JD its like the big brother of the big brother he is always watching buddy. Nothing to hide from JD. I really like the friendship you guys developed that transformed to gaming together. Really cool stuff. 

Yeah JD is really good people,great stand up guy and love to run with him,were quite the pair on the mic

Yeah JD is really good people,great stand up guy and love to run with him,were quite the pair on the mic

You should record just the voice chat between you two and than share it a bet it would lost of fun to listen to it. 

You should record just the voice chat between you two and than share it a bet it would lost of fun to listen to it. 

It would definitely have a "must be 18 to listen to" rating on it.But yea we just talk shit about everything and enjoy ourselves.We are very much alike in a lot of way for good or bad... ;)

It would definitely have a "must be 18 to listen to" rating on it.But yea we just talk shit about everything and enjoy ourselves.We are very much alike in a lot of way for good or bad... ;)

I Love all of those tasty moments. 

You'll be fine on Tdm mate good choice with the uav until you get used to things, I thing that has always helped me in Tdm is using my team mates as bait at times letting them be the danger man so I can tell if the enemy is near by

You'll be fine on Tdm mate good choice with the uav until you get used to things, I thing that has always helped me in Tdm is using my team mates as bait at times letting them be the danger man so I can tell if the enemy is near by

Hello Buddy. Thank you for the useful tips. 

Would you like to team up this Friday for some TDM? 

HELL YES!!!!!!!!

mate you got me hyped with that comment. I usually play from about 10 pm till like 3 am. let me know if that works for you.

I loved it maybe a bit more tonight? I think I need to get a new headset as the mic is gone. That time when you shoot me trough the wall i was one off the wretih.

I had so much fun.

Archived