Themes and designing your own theme !

Adam

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I'm a web dev/designer.  Is there an easier way to design themes then relying on the inspector?  Something that persists between page views?  Maybe this is something I should know but I've always worked on files I had access to save to when I want to apply changes.

• Netduma Staff

I'm a web dev/designer.  Is there an easier way to design themes then relying on the inspector?  Something that persists between page views?  Maybe this is something I should know but I've always worked on files I had access to save to when I want to apply changes.

You can use Stylish (an extension which exists for Chrome and Safari, nor sure about other browsers) to have custom CSS override the default CSS files :)

• Administrators

This never came to fruition so no deadline! Great work, after the big upgrade I'll talk with Iain about getting some more themes put in there :) As this thread is very old now I'll close it and will reopen another when we're in a better position to be able to implement these designs, do remind me after the update if I forget :) 

Archived