(Cross-Platform News)

delete

any random pc-joe would mop the floors with most console players... more for me... Yes

Have you ever played Black Ops 3 for the PC? It has been optimized for controller users as well.

I have been jumping into some BO3 matches there and mopping the keyboard and mouse users clean without any difficulty.

If developers were to optimize the game for both console and PC, I'm sure they will do just like what Treyarch has done correctly.

So joke's on you Korppi.  :lol: 

From my experience, the PC player base for Black Ops 3 is extremely low but it has a very optimized network that I rarely felt the lag when gaming there as opposed to console.

The best part is, it's a win-win situation for us all as we'll be able to have a higher player count in the games. So I'll say yes to it too.

Have you ever played Black Ops 3 for the PC? It has been optimized for controller users as well.

I have been jumping into some BO3 matches there and mopping the keyboard and mouse users clean without any difficulty.

If developers were to optimize the game for both console and PC, I'm sure they will do just like what Treyarch has done correctly.

So joke's on you Korppi.  :lol: 

From my experience, the PC player base for Black Ops 3 is extremely low but it has a very optimized network that I rarely felt the lag when gaming there as opposed to console.

The best part is, it's a win-win situation for us all as we'll be able to have a higher player count in the games. So I'll say yes to it too.

Im so happy you disagree, I enjoy a good debate and I would love to get a chance to prove you wrong...

I'm a hardcore only pcgamer currently max prestige lvl 141 in blops3 and 2500hours played in blops2. So I find it safe to say I know both games, and that the connections and hitdetection are nowhere near as good now than they were before!

I didnt mean it as a comment about the skillbase, but rather to point out that an average player can do far more damage with a decent controller. That's why you will end up creamed. All joking aside, it would definetly be a good thing due to a larger playerbase.

As an average controller user (scrub) on PC, I would say that the good KBM players have an edge on good controller users. All other things equal (perks, game knowledge, etc), they have better aim with higher sensitivity (ability to turn on). I would love to see how it works out in a competitive match, but I assume they would rise to the top in the public boards.

the chinese have 'call of duty online' for pc only. what I would love to see is that open for everybody regardless of their platform or country. they get the base game free over there, but you have to buy all added content...

Archived