Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

• Administrators

The router is connected to the modem 24/7.

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub, UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

The router is connected to a modem as per the last post, and yes remote access is enabled. Can you PM me what port and IP you're connecting to, i'm assuming its a non standard port? Confirm you're using the IP address from the original post, also made the assumption you're logging the IP of the poster, and not the last couple of posts where i'm at work. 

• Administrators

Is there any update on this? 

Fraser is away until Tuesday so I'll follow up with him and he'll post in here to confirm if he can now access your router.

• Administrators

Hi, I'm on version 1.03.3 can I upgrade?

Please wait. Make sure you have remote support ticked (found in >settings >miscellaneous) and we will confirm once it's ok to upgrade (this will be on Tuesday or Wednesday). Thanks.

• Administrators
On 8/22/2018 at 8:11 PM, Shauno said:

The router is connected to a modem as per the last post, and yes remote access is enabled. Can you PM me what port and IP you're connecting to, i'm assuming its a non standard port? Confirm you're using the IP address from the original post, also made the assumption you're logging the IP of the poster, and not the last couple of posts where i'm at work. 

Couldn't connect, can you post again from home please and I can try then.

On 8/24/2018 at 10:40 PM, Sonofabyss said:

Hi, I'm on version 1.03.3 can I upgrade?

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub, UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

On 8/27/2018 at 12:07 PM, Fazzale said:

Hello, im on version 1.03.4 and i have remote support ticked.

I would like to upgrade

• Administrators
On 9/4/2018 at 8:21 PM, Shauno said:

am i good to go? 

12 hours ago, deepsee said:

I am on an older version  (1.02.6) and have remote support ticked and would like to upgrade. 

Thanks both - @Netduma Fraser will confirm when you're ready to upgrade next week.

• Administrators
On 9/2/2018 at 6:40 PM, Shauno said:

Here you go. 

Still couldn't access your router, but I've only just checked today as I've been ill. Post again and I'll check it as soon as I can.

On 9/8/2018 at 1:06 AM, deepsee said:

I am on an older version  (1.02.6) and have remote support ticked and would like to upgrade. 

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Still couldn't access your router, but I've only just checked today as I've been ill. Post again and I'll check it as soon as I can.

Ok think I’ve enabled everything please give it a try again and let me know. 

• Netduma Staff
14 hours ago, deepsee said:

Ok update is done thank you!  Is there anything else I need to do?

Nope that should be it! Let us know if you have any questions and feel free to get involved in the forum :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2018 at 10:30 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

The router is on, it is behind a modem not another router and the modem does not have upnp. Cheers. 

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, Shauno said:

The router is on, it is behind a modem not another router and the modem does not have upnp. Cheers. 

Is UPNP enabled on your R1? And do you have a firewall on your modem? 

Fraser can try again this week but good to check these things first. 

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Shauno said:

I still couldn't access the router. Do you have port forwarding enabled on the R1 or aware if the ISP blocks any ports from their side?

14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I still couldn't access the router. Do you have port forwarding enabled on the R1 or aware if the ISP blocks any ports from their side?

I'll need to check the port forwarding.

A quick google suggests my ISP blocks 25, or at least used to. That's all i could find. 

Will the management port be listing on the LAN, can i confirm its listening? 

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Shauno said:

I'll need to check the port forwarding.

A quick google suggests my ISP blocks 25, or at least used to. That's all i could find. 

Will the management port be listing on the LAN, can i confirm its listening? 

I'll send in a PM the port used.