Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

• Administrators

I'm running 1.03.3 can you help me upgrade. Having issues playing H1Z1

You're good to go. Please don't reboot before upgrading.

I have version 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade. Thank you.

Hi.. am currently running 1.03.3.. and would like to upgrade.. Have asked previously but was having trouble with the power in my area and could not upgrade before power kept resetting router.. Everything is set now and am looking forward to the new upgrade.. Thank you in advance.

I'm running 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade. Thanks!

I'd like to try to get the upgrade once again. I have checked my ISP and the R1 is assigned to the DMZ. My ISP is Verizon Fios and there is no one area for disabling UPnP, just port forwarding., so I hope this isn't preventing you getting to the R1. The R1 also has remote administration checked.

We could not access your router. Port forward 1024-65000 to the R1 and remove the R1 from the DMZ.

My Version is 1.03.3 And I would with like to upgrade it to the newest version could you help me with this.  

I've PM'd you.

Hi Guys,

Im on ver 1.03 can you remotely access my router and upgrade me please asap :)

Just let me know what you need....

R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd

Heyo. I"m really wanting to use 1.03.6 but I'm currently on 1.03.4  What do I do?

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

Hi, I'm also on 1.03.4 and would like to upgrade please

I've PM'd you.

please upgrade my netduma its barely working and ive spent 8-12 months trying to get help from you guys fix and upgrade my net duma. 

im on 1.03.3

We've told you that you're good to go. Please read the first page of this thread and upgrade. We don't do the upgrade for you, we check that it is safe for you to do so as you're on an older version.

Please help. I'm on version 1.03.3

Thanks!

Here for the upgrade. Im on version 1.03.3  

Thanks

Hello,

Like 2 weeks ago my netduma UI stop working for filtering and network view, i have done factory resets, reboots and nothing seems to work. I happen to be a software developer so i noticed a lot of js errors that might be related to the problem. Also, it appears im running an old firmware? anyways, i followed the instructions for the support and drop me here, the info about my router follows:

R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd .

post-10863-0-72507600-1479947526_thumb.png

Qwik, on 17 Nov 2016 - 10:36 PM, said:snapback.png

I'd like to try to get the upgrade once again. I have checked my ISP and the R1 is assigned to the DMZ. My ISP is Verizon Fios and there is no one area for disabling UPnP, just port forwarding., so I hope this isn't preventing you getting to the R1. The R1 also has remote administration checked.

We could not access your router. Port forward 1024-65000 to the R1 and remove the R1 from the DMZ.

FRASER:  Tried to Port Forward per your instructions on my Verizon ISP Router.  When I posted the range for the R1, I received multiple errors that went against other rules in my Port Forward profile.  Additionally, the Verizon router doesn't let me remove the DMZ IP assigned to the R1.  Just simply removed the checkmark.  Frustrated here.

• Administrators

Netduma shows a message wich says "If you are under version 1.03.6, please ugrade.

Currently I'm running version 1.03.2. Should I ugrade?

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

I posted on here before. I don't think i ever got an answer?

im still on R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd .

Please help me upgrade.

Thank you

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

Looking to upgrade, I'm on 1.03.3. Thanks.

Hello,

Like 2 weeks ago my netduma UI stop working for filtering and network view, i have done factory resets, reboots and nothing seems to work. I happen to be a software developer so i noticed a lot of js errors that might be related to the problem. Also, it appears im running an old firmware? anyways, i followed the instructions for the support and drop me here, the info about my router follows:

R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd .

I'm on an older version than 1.03.5, namely I'm running on 1.03.4. I have remote support ticked and the Netduma is in the DMZ

I'm on an older version than 1.03.5 and have remote support ticked and i want to upgrade. btw love your product!

Qwik, on 17 Nov 2016 - 10:36 PM, said:snapback.png

FRASER:  Tried to Port Forward per your instructions on my Verizon ISP Router.  When I posted the range for the R1, I received multiple errors that went against other rules in my Port Forward profile.  Additionally, the Verizon router doesn't let me remove the DMZ IP assigned to the R1.  Just simply removed the checkmark.  Frustrated here.

Post in the 1 on 1 section: http://forum.netduma.com/forum/66-request-1-on-1/and I will have a look. Please note I need around a days notice.

Please read this first before making the post: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11450-read-before-posting-a-1-on-1-request/

I am on 1.03.4 version please let me know how to update. Any one alive?!!!

I'll PM you.

I'm on 1.03.3. I would love some help.

I'll PM you.

I have old firmware and want to upgrade. Currently 1.03,3

I am on 1.03.3 and want to upgrade. 

I'll PM you.

I have been waiting 4 weeks for an upgrade to my firmware from 1.03.4. I need tech support please. I am having issues giving priority to my ps4 pro lately. Seems the allocation/prioritization page is counter-productive to the speed test results I want. I give my console more bandwidth and it actually seems to making the gaming experience worse. Please help.