Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

• Administrators

@Fraser - can you try again

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

Can you upgrade mine please?

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

I am running 1.03.3. An upgrade would be appreciated

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

Hello!

I'm on version 1.03.4 and would like to upgrade. Please let me know what I need to do to perform this update.

Thanks!

tbrig1

Nevermind! All set and I can't seem to delete this post.

I'm on R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd. And i would like some help to update to the latest version. I have som problems with the router at the moment. Im not able to load the host filtring page, it just keeps loading. And the router drops my internet connection from time to time, it feels like it's more often now the it was for a month ago. Remote support is ticked :D

What do i need to do more?

• Administrators

Hey guys, I'm currently on version 1.03.3 and i want to upgrade!

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

Hello!

I'm on version 1.03.4 and would like to upgrade. Please let me know what I need to do to perform this update.

Thanks!

tbrig1

Nevermind! All set and I can't seem to delete this post.

Did you upgrade without the router first being checked? Either way you're good to upgrade if you haven't already.

I'm on R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd. And i would like some help to update to the latest version. I have som problems with the router at the moment. Im not able to load the host filtring page, it just keeps loading. And the router drops my internet connection from time to time, it feels like it's more often now the it was for a month ago. Remote support is ticked :D

What do i need to do more?

I don't have an ISP hub i can change any settings in. I just got an ethernet port in the wall thats connected to the city fiber. I know my ISP got kinda high security level, but i have changed from hidden to public IP. Thats the only option i have. How can we do this?

I am on version 1.03.3 and I am not sure if it is a good time to upgrade. I am also not able to get and Open Nat on my PS4. I have DMZ set up and I used to have an open Nat but no longer do. If I could get some help on all of this that would be great.

• Administrators

I don't have an ISP hub i can change any settings in. I just got an ethernet port in the wall thats connected to the city fiber. I know my ISP got kinda high security level, but i have changed from hidden to public IP. Thats the only option i have. How can we do this?

I'm currently on version 1.03.3 and i want to upgrade.

You're good to go. Please don't reboot before upgrading.

I'm running 1.03.3 and I was hoping I could upgrade because FIFA 17 is giving me a hard time

I've PM'd you.

I am on version 1.03.3 and I am not sure if it is a good time to upgrade. I am also not able to get and Open Nat on my PS4. I have DMZ set up and I used to have an open Nat but no longer do. If I could get some help on all of this that would be great.

I am on R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd . I would like to upgrade. Remote access is enabled. What do you need from me ? I do mot have an accessible ISP hub.  Thanks. 

I've PM'd you.

I'm running version 1.03.3, can I be upgraded?

Hi,

My Netduma is running 

Version 1.03.4

and I'd like to upgrade it.

Hello Netduma Support. I need someone to remote login and upgrade my router firmware. Currently running 1.3.04

Thank you for your attention to this matter...

I've PM'd you.

Hi.. am currently running 1.03.3.. and would like to upgrade.. Have asked previously but was having trouble with the power in my area and could not upgrade before power kept resetting router.. Everything is set now and am looking forward to the new upgrade.. Thank you in advance.

I've PM'd you.

I've PM'd you.

I've PM'd you.

I messaged you back Fraser. Thanks.

I'd like to try to get the upgrade once again. I have checked my ISP and the R1 is assigned to the DMZ. My ISP is Verizon Fios and there is no one area for disabling UPnP, just port forwarding., so I hope this isn't preventing you getting to the R1. The R1 also has remote administration checked.