Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

Hi Fraser,

I am currently on version 1.02.2 and would like to upgrade my router to the latest version so I can enable multicast snooping in misc settings to test with my you view TV box.

• Administrators

I am on version 1.02.2 and would like to upgrade my router to the latest version. 

If you haven't rebooted in the last day you're good to go, if not please post again for a recheck. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

I am running version 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade firmware

Thanks

If you haven't rebooted in the last day you're good to go, if not please post again for a recheck. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

Hey Fraser, I'm on 1.03.4 & would like to upgrade please. Guide me through the update? Where can I find the remote access thing so I can tick it for you?

Thanks.

Hi i was advised to post here before upgrading as i am currently running an old firmware.i am on the 1.03.4 and would like to upgrade to the latest version.

Running 1.03.4 and I'm ready to upgrade, remote support is ticked.

• Administrators

Hello Fraser, i wanna update my router got 1.03.3 version, can you check i can update?

We couldn't access your router. Did you speak to your ISP like I said before?

Hi, i need the upgrade

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

Hey, I made sure everything you told me was done. Can you please try again. I'm on 1.03.4

Still couldn't access. Make a post in the 1 on 1 section & I'll take a look.

Yes, i talked with my ISP operator and finnaly got login and password to my router, i wrote to my modem wan ip from netduma r1, now dmz in modem and wan ip are the same. Disabled Upnp and port forwadwarding, remote acces is also ticked. Maybe we need make 1on1 session. My rouer language is english so it wont be problem for you.

• Administrators

Yes, i talked with my ISP operator and finnaly got login and password to my router, i wrote to my modem wan ip from netduma r1, now dmz in modem and wan ip are the same. Disabled Upnp and port forwadwarding, remote acces is also ticked. Maybe we need make 1on1 session. My rouer language is english so it wont be problem for you.

Sounds promising, please make a post in the 1 on 1 section.

oh wait nm, now i see everything and im on 1.06g thats what i should be on right?

Yes that or .6h is fine :)

My Netduma R1 has stopped working,…  I can connect to it directly by cable and see settings but it cannot connect to internet.

The ISP connection is ok - switching to my 10 year old cisco router everything works fine (except for my sons gaming so he do not approve of this solution to the problem),

Going into settings and making changes makes the unit hang, regardless of what setting i change.

Tried a factory reset from the admin UI and it seemed to work, it restarted - but nothing worked after the reboot either, same problem.

Then i was thinking of a firmware upgrade. Went through the forums and realized I cannot upgrade firmware myself since it is running 1.03.3 today - your tech team have to have access to my device first, but since it will not connect to internet that is of no use right…?

So what to do?

• Administrators

Factory reset from settings > miscellaneous if possible. Otherwise use the button. Keep in mind the WiFi password will be "netdumar1" once reset. If you continue to have issues please make a new thread as this one is simply for getting people upgraded.