Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

We could not access your router. Please port forward 1024 - 60,000 TCP from the ISP hub to the R1 or post in the 1 on 1 section and I can have a look to try and make you accessible.

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

We could not access your router. Please port forward 1024 - 60,000 TCP from the ISP hub to the R1 or post in the 1 on 1 section and I can have a look to try and make you accessible.

We posted before that we could not access your router, please do the following:  Ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

Thanks for the response, I didn't see the last post regarding the access to my router.  I'll make the neccessary changes and post back when it's all done.

• Administrators

0k so i have opened the ports requested on my bt home hub ( 1024 - 60000 ) i have also ticked the allow remote access to netduma tech support is there anything else i need to do to help with you updating my R1?????

We couldn't access the router. Please make a post in the 1 on 1 section and I'll take a look.

Sorry, I just saw that you replied and said I was good to go. However, between the time you posted that and today, I have since rebooted my router. Can you please make sure I can upgrade again?

Thanks for the response, I didn't see the last post regarding the access to my router.  I'll make the neccessary changes and post back when it's all done.

Let us know, tried again just in case and couldn't access.

Hello, I'm on 1.03.3 and have the remote access checked. I would like to upgrade please.

hey i have version 1.03.3 and i seen to update your router you have top post on here. can anyone help?

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

I've just done the update however, it's not letting me on the interface. Every-time i try and load up the netduma interface, it gives me a message of 

'This site can't be reached' - 'too long to respond'

I've not restarted the router, waiting on instruction.

EDIT: Please ignore, started to work.

Edited by DREEALL

• Administrators

I'm on 1.03.4  looking to update:)

Het, Im on version 1.03.4 and want to upgrade, but this post says I must notify you here. Can I get some help pls?

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

R1 debug version 1.03.3 

-The R1 WAN IP is set in the DMZ of my ISP modem/router

-UPnP & Port forwarding is now disabled in my ISP modem/router

-Remote access is checked in the R1 misc settings plz try again ty

We couldn't access it so will do that 1 on 1.

• Administrators

Im wanting to upgrade and currently have 1.03.4. I have remote access checked.

Hello, I'm ready to upgrade my Duma, currently running 1.03.4 version. Thamks.

We couldn't access it so will do that 1 on 1.

Ok. I have done what you said now. You can try again now.

• Administrators

Hello, i am looking to update, currently on 1.03.4 version. Thanks.

Please see above.

Ok. I have done what you said now. You can try again now.

can you update my router please current version 1.03.3

Hello i im on an older version than .5 and would like to upgrade

I couldn't upgrade it. Got an error that says "Upgrade failed: with exitcode 1".   Pls help.

EDIT: Also at certain circumstances I had to reboot my Netduma.

Another EDIT: Due to some complications I did a reset too. Figured you guys need to know that.