Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

I have version R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd . and need help upgrading.I don't see a way to get a ticket under the settings>miscellaneous section of the router. Please help. 

its the 3rd option on the list

Allow remote access to Netduma tech support.

Well I was ready for the update until I accidentally factory reset my router at the settings page and now I can't even connect to it because it isn't accepting my password to connect to the R1. I tried the serial number following the quick start guide I got with the router, and I even tried the password I changed it to when I was doing my settings. It doesn't work and I'm so upset :/

Well I was ready for the update until I accidentally factory reset my router at the settings page and now I can't even connect to it because it isn't accepting my password to connect to the R1. I tried the serial number following the quick start guide I got with the router, and I even tried the password I changed it to when I was doing my settings. It doesn't work and I'm so upset :/

When you factory reset your password is changed to the default password: netdumar1

• Administrators

I now have my R1 in the DMZ of my ISP HUB.

You can now safely upgrade. Please do not reboot before upgrading.  

i have an older version that 1.03.5 and i would like to upgrade thnx and aduno how forums work so iduno how im going to know when i can do this upgrade

You can now safely upgrade. Please reboot before upgrading.

im on a older version than 1.03.5. please help!

We can see you have already upgraded. 

I am on 1.03.3.. please help

We could not access your router. Please make sure that the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and that you have remote support ticked in settings > miscellaneous. 

I believe I have resolved the issue. I changed the DMZ settings finally after so many trial and errors with different tutorials. Please try accessing my router again Fraser! I can't wait to finally be able to update!

Currently on version 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade :)

hello 

i have the 1.03.3 version

We could not access your router. Please make sure that the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and that you have remote support ticked in settings > miscellaneous.

I'm running version 1.03.4.   I'd like an upgrade whenever you guys are available :)

Looking forward to this H5 service plus the temporary ban on 1 dedicated server.  I can finally ban the Seattle server!  Halo 5 is currently region locked in the EU but that'll change in 1 or 2 weeks time so I might as well be prepared for it.

• Administrators
ORINGER, on 13 Feb 2016 - 06:02 AM, said:

I have version R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd . and need help upgrading.I don't see a way to get a ticket under the settings>miscellaneous section of the router. Please help.

AFF, on 13 Feb 2016 - 06:38 AM, said:

Hi,

i am on 1.03.4, can i have some assistance to upgrade please

thanks

RonG, on 13 Feb 2016 - 2:55 PM, said:

I'm currently running v1.03.3 and would like to upgrade to v1.03.6. Is there anything that I need to do that was not outlined in above?

Prophean, on 13 Feb 2016 - 3:06 PM, said:

I am on version 1.03.3 (an older version). Can you help so I can get upgraded? I also have remote support ticked. Is there anything else I need to put in here?

We can see you have already upgraded.

EV1L_TURBOLAG, on 13 Feb 2016 - 5:19 PM, said:

i am on 1.03.3 i have remote support enabled.

I believe you already upgraded if I remember correctly from Twitter.

hitnstrk21, on 13 Feb 2016 - 7:42 PM, said:

I am on version 1.03.3. I would like to upgrade. I am supposed to just sit here and wait for someone to contact me?

AbsoLuda, on 14 Feb 2016 - 7:03 PM, said:

I am on 1.03.3 I have remote control ticked and looking to upgrade my router the latest firmware update

paul1cfc, on 14 Feb 2016 - 8:40 PM, said:

fraser am ready to upgrade. running version 1.03.3  I have remote access ticked.

CRZYMN666, on 14 Feb 2016 - 10:47 PM, said:

I have the 1.03.4  version, but would like to get the newer upgrade. Please help.

MillerIT3, on 14 Feb 2016 - 11:38 PM, said:

Please look at my router. I am on 1.03.4

Thanks!