Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

I have a TC8715D ISP router. I ensured that the ipv4 ip address for the NetdumaR1 was entered into the DMZ (enabled) feature of my TC8715D and that port forwarding was disabled on it. I made sure that my NetdumaR1 had the remote support feature checked.

Can you recheck and setup my R1 router to be upgraded?

• Administrators

I am on R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd .       What are my next steps??

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

I have a TC8715D ISP router. I ensured that the ipv4 ip address for the NetdumaR1 was entered into the DMZ (enabled) feature of my TC8715D and that port forwarding was disabled on it. I made sure that my NetdumaR1 had the remote support feature checked.

Can you recheck and setup my R1 router to be upgraded?

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub, UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

Hi, I have now put the R1 WAN IP in my ISP hub's DMZ and have disabled UPnP on my ISP hub also. There were no port forwarding rules set up and remote access was already ticked on my R1 settings.

Please try again - thank you. 

• Administrators

Hi, I have now put the R1 WAN IP in my ISP hub's DMZ and have disabled UPnP on my ISP hub also. There were no port forwarding rules set up and remote access was already ticked on my R1 settings.

Please try again - thank you. 

You're good to go, please do not reboot before upgrading.

dumb question but did you do the upgrade for me? Or do I need to proceed with the upgrade myself?

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub, UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

Done! Can you try again please?

• Administrators

Done! Can you try again please?

Still wasn't able to access it. Take the Netduma out of the DMZ and port forward 1-65535 TCP/UDP to the Netduma from the hub.

• Administrators

Can you try now? movistar routers are sh*t LoL

Still unable to access, please post in the 1 on 1 section with dates/times you'd be available and I'll see if I can make you accessible.

I am currently running the R1 Debug Version 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade.  Remote service selected.

I've PM'd you.

• 2 weeks later...