M8A7 methodical controlled game 30-3 Stronghold

lukasz

Awesome as usual!

I used to love the M8A7, but after the last patch I can't do as well with it.

It feels like it has lost it's bite somehow.

I'll have to give it another chance soon.

Same , hitmarker city

-

Also yes I have followed your settings , I just have a shitty ISP / connection :/

Awesome as usual!

I used to love the M8A7, but after the last patch I can't do as well with it.

It feels like it has lost it's bite somehow.

I'll have to give it another chance soon.

Yebs its defo not as melty machine as it use to be but still can be very strong. But I do agree I can see that a lot less people are using it now days. 

Same , hitmarker city

-

Also yes I have followed your settings , I just have a shitty ISP / connection :/

Well you dont have any other ISP options to go with? 

Yebs its defo not as melty machine as it use to be but still can be very strong. But I do agree I can see that a lot less people are using it now days. 

I think Rapid Fire puts it closer to where it used to be.

Have you tried Long Barrel on it? The one burst kill rage is ridiculous! 

Another very nice run Lukasz!

I run the stock, long barrel/headshot multiplier and the elo sight with that rifle and my Battle Beaver controller.  That thing just rips and I haven't even tried it with rapid fire yet.  I love that gun man!

Well will try that with the LB I thought that was a early on glitch with this attachment.

I'm pretty sure it's not a glitch.

It essentially gives you +50% max damage range on all assault rifles.

It makes the HVK30 a 4 hit kill monster!

Doesn't seem to change the KN44 too much though.

Yebs I have seen videos on it etc. I was thinking that it was some sort of a glitch to gave such big bonuses. But it seems like this is how it works than.HVK30 is next on my list of guns to use

Yebs I have seen videos on it etc. I was thinking that it was some sort of a glitch to gave such big bonuses. But it seems like this is how it works than.HVK30 is next on my list of guns to use

I usually run it with quickdraw, grip and long barrel. It reminds me of a bulky Kuda.

Long barrel makes that gun IMO. Medium to long range beast with semi decent rushing possibilities.

The recoil is pretty predictable and the grip helps it out that little bit more. The iron sights are very workable too.

:)

lukasz, high calibre doesnt  really benefit the m8a7 unless the headshots are at long range , it's still gonna be 3  to kill up close even with x1.6 damage 

i would take long barrel any day of the week, it doubles the max damage range so you effectively have a 1 burst across the map as long as your aim holds up

What attachments do you guys have success with on the KN44?

Just a suppressor and quickdraw for me.

Sometimes I'll run fast mags if I want to play a little bit more aggressively.

I find that grip really doesn't do much for the recoil pattern.

I almost always pair quickdraw up with fast hands. The ADS and sprint out times are ridiculous (on pretty much every gun)

I also run dead silence and awareness in the perk 3 slots if I want to run circles around people.

lukasz, high calibre doesnt  really benefit the m8a7 unless the headshots are at long range , it's still gonna be 3  to kill up close even with x1.6 damage 

i would take long barrel any day of the week, it doubles the max damage range so you effectively have a 1 burst across the map as long as your aim holds up

I was referring the High Calibre to the KN44 set-up buddy. It make sense on that gun I think. 

Just a suppressor and quickdraw for me.

Sometimes I'll run fast mags if I want to play a little bit more aggressively.

I find that grip really doesn't do much for the recoil pattern.

I almost always pair quickdraw up with fast hands. The ADS and sprint out times are ridiculous (on pretty much every gun)

I also run dead silence and awareness in the perk 3 slots if I want to run circles around people.

That is exactly my philosophy buddy. I see we float same boat here. 

Archived