Search the Community
Showing results for tags '100%'.
Found 1 result
I tried to log into the router and noticed it was slow to open the page. I noticed that one CPU usage was pegged at 100%. Not both CPU's, they would alternate to 100% but both still very high. Normally the CPU's utilisation is low. I then checked the logs and it showed a lot of DHCP events happening quite fast. This is not normal. I checked the device MAC addresses and they happen with computers, iPhones, iPads etc, so I don't think it's the clients. Please see attached pictures. When the router gets into this state, I have to reboot it.