NEW XR500 BETA FIRMWARE: 3.3.535

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, OnDemGrapes said:

Anyone having issue uploading this intermediary to get the beta on. Beta download keeps saying “the firmware file is incorrect. 

See if you can upgrade to this one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mb7hztmwpxnpz2i/XR500-V2.3.2.134-dumaos33-rc10.img?dl=0 then upgrade to the beta

I was not able to insta Beta 3.3. The intermediate firmware was installed successfully and upgraded the XR500 from  v2.3.2.134 to v2.3.2.135. But the final upgrade to beta 3.3 did not work, the firmware image was incorrect. After that I have rolled back to v2.3.2.134 and tied to install the beta 3.3 in one step but that gave the same response incorrect firmware image.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, GeoHans said:

I was not able to insta Beta 3.3. The intermediate firmware was installed successfully and upgraded the XR500 from  v2.3.2.134 to v2.3.2.135. But the final upgrade to beta 3.3 did not work, the firmware image was incorrect. After that I have rolled back to v2.3.2.134 and tied to install the beta 3.3 in one step but that gave the same response incorrect firmware image.

Try the above please and see if that works, so intermediary file, file above, then the beta

16 minutes ago, OnDemGstruggles said:

So now my router will not leave this screen after updating. I have waited and waited, even tried to restart and same thing

image.thumb.png.ca6b15c000955f4ba27ee01e04a41c74.png

After a while of just loading it will go to this page

image.thumb.png.8486b36d808ad5c42858f2535c2bb5e6.png

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, OnDemGrapes said:

That is where I always go to log in, it will auto direct me to RouterLogin.net after some time. 

Hold the reset button for 30 seconds, then wait 2 minutes before accessing the interface and see if that works

46 minutes ago, alexthl said:

用手机登录正常了

那么一切都对你有用吗?

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, alexthl said:

事实上,我是这么更新的:中间件固件-rc10-rc14,我是这样更新成功的,直接rc14会提示固件错误

感谢您的反馈,我已将其添加到主帖子中,以便有相同问题的人可以成功升级。

• Administrators
6 hours ago, alexthl said:

谢谢,正在体验此版本。请问在将来的正式版中,针对中国地区的游戏加速app会不会加入固件?因为在2.3.2.134版本中已经移除了帆游加速器

另外,本人因为中国国内翻墙的关系,现在才登陆NETDUMA论坛,能否为我开通XR500的BETA测试板块访问权限,此RC版本还会有新测试固件吗?

您能澄清一下游戏加速应用程序的含义吗?

该版本已经进行了一段时间的 beta 测试,所以现在我们将其发布给公众进行测试。 我已经为您提供了测试版部分的访问权限,我们将来可能会在其中发布更多固件。

1 hour ago, alex.devine said:

Hi,

Is this any different to the current closed beta installed for the XR500.

This one has an additional security update, other than that it is the same as the closed beta.

I have downloaded and installed the intermediary file then followed by https://www.dropbox.com/s/n5nk0fxkhzosvp2/XR500-V2.3.2.134-dumaos33-rc14.img?dl=0

This never worked and got the incorrect firmware notification. So I proceeded to download  https://www.dropbox.com/s/mb7hztmwpxnpz2i/XR500-V2.3.2.134-dumaos33-rc10.img?dl=0 and then hopefully upgrade from there. 

But no! I'm getting hit with this.  

image.thumb.png.4e8341bf8084f1209d1c84a9bd3ef7fd.png

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Ezi-Pzi said:

^Finally got it fixed but at the expense of having to reset the whole thing and have to reset all settings and appliances.

When you clicked yes on the above screenshot did it keep refreshing and showing the same page?

17 minutes ago, IrishNomad said:

Are there any plans to address the issues when using an external AP? Such as in the Device Manager where most of my devices say they're offline and are named "Null".

I believe, as a workaround, is to change the default LAN address. Although, this user was using R2, it might be the same. Worth a try for XR500. From 192.168.0.1 to say 192.168.50.1. Here's where they mentioned they fixed this

1 hour ago, TrayDay said:

I believe, as a workaround, is to change the default LAN address. Although, this user was using R2, it might be the same. Worth a try for XR500. From 192.168.0.1 to say 192.168.50.1. Here's where they mentioned they fixed this

Gave it a try and no change. Still have most of my devices on Offline, named Null or both. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Is it an access point connected in RJ45?

Can you assign it an ip fix or DHCP on its interface?

I found a combination with a manageable switch so that it does not appear in device manager and disrupts the different functionalities!

Just assign it the same ip fix outside the DHCP range as a device on your local network, whose ip is fixed!

AP works like a switch so is transparent with respect to the router which delivers the ip in DHCP...

30 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

Is it an access point connected in RJ45?

Can you assign it an ip fix or DHCP on its interface?

I found a combination with a manageable switch so that it does not appear in device manager and disrupts the different functionalities!

Just assign it the same ip fix outside the DHCP range as a device on your local network, whose ip is fixed!

AP works like a switch so is transparent with respect to the router which delivers the ip in DHCP...

Yes it is a Omada AP connected via RJ-45. I am able to assign a static IP to it as well. So if I changed the XR500 to 192.168.22.1, then the AP would need to be on a different subnet? Example 192.168.23.2?