1. Frame rate or whatever is going wrong on Xbox One. Looks sooooo much smoother in your video.
2. Snipers. Exactly like you said. Laying down lead on an enemy to then see the killcam of them ADS and, without a care in the world, one-shot you at relatively close range is infuriating.
3. Hipfire. Make it more viable in CQC. This could be a symptom of the frame rate issue but I found hipfire, without the steady aim laser, was way more useless than it would normally be. Easily the least effective hipfire of any CoD I remember. There's a certain range where hipfire should always be the best option, because you'll lose track of the enemy if you ADS, but in this you have to be virtually point blank. And on top of that there seems to be a lot of flinch and hampered movement when you get hit while not ADS, which is a bit weird.
4. I'd have preferred to have equipment (grenades or whatever) not take the place of the secondary specialist ability (it replaces something, maybe not that). I don't think I ever saw someone using equipment over whatever it replaces. I don't think it would be OP to have an extra slot for something like that. Pick 11 FTW! Especially with the extra health we have now.
5. I really don't like the way your screen get darker (suppression? flashes black) when you get hit. In a gunfight, the dark flashes, whilst going red from damage, with your own muzzle flare and the enemy's, with flinch, it's a bit overkill. Add the framey problem on top and at times I wasn't seeing much of anything.
6. One more. Specialist main ability is a bit slow to earn, in BO3 you could easily get it 4 or 5 times per game. Can't see that happening in this.
I think it's going to be a great CoD though. I was shocked at how much I enjoyed the beta.
Good points mate I believe in terms of equipment it's to keep people from spamming nades etc, but I definitely agree. In terms of the screen when you get hit Drfitor did a video and it seems to be so much stronger in this game than those of previous and I also agree the specialists took just a tad to long to charge