Hello Duma Army:
So I am paying for 150 down and 10 up from Cox, but I can only achieve from a minimum of 45 to 90 mbps down, sometimes 122. The upload gets to 10 to 13 mbps. It's the download that is a problem, not the upload.
I did do a test from my pc directly to my modem and the same results. On my ISP website, logging into my account with them I could get 155 to 165 mbps consistently. So I am at a loss.
I have changed Ethernet cables and same results.
I spoke to Cox and they say its my router (Duma and TP Link C2600 in AP mode behind the Duma). They also said this modem is compatible with the service I am getting and it is on their approved modem list.
I spoke to TPLink about it and they said I need a different modem with more channels (7620) but I do not plan to go that route. LoL
I have all my settings as they should be below:
- Reactive Algorithm
- 100% anti-flood
- Share excess enabled
- Reset device prioritisation & apply
- Disable IPv6 in WAN, LAN & misc
- Disable deep packet in misc
- Enable turbo mode
- Ensure the ethernet cables you're using connecting the R1 to hub & R1 to PC are Cat5e+/can handle your speeds.
- Do a wired speed test from a PC