To add a website to the Whitelist:
1. Click the B icon on the left sidebar of the Bitdefender interface.
2. Click the VIEW FEATURES link.
3. In the WEB PROTECTION pane, click Whitelist.
4. Provide the address of the blocked website or online application in the corresponding field and click Add.
5. Click Save to save the changes and close the window.
Only websites and applications that you fully trust should be added to this list.These will be excluded from scanning by the following engines: malware, phishing and fraud.
- simjc likes this