(experimental) BO3 settings for XBOX ONE (USA)

Taff

i stress "experimental" this may not work for everybody ,but if you want try it.

i have 20mb down and 2mb up internet , so this is the experimental part im talking about ,im using the reactive algorithm with both throttling sliders at 100% . i also using "turbo"  because i set my speed at 100 down and 100 up (don't laugh) i wanted to masquerade as a much faster internet speed just in case the Netduma wouldn't let it work without some demon fast speed setting.

f_q Codel is in the "reactive" algorithm i was told by Iian ,its a "bufferbloat" killer.  why it isnt in preemptive i dont know . your gonna get a D rating on the DSL  speed check ,because of the 100% usage of the sliders.

ive been getting pretty much the same 30ms pings in all my games and since it works on the Kansas server i leave it be.

i had to reset to factory settings a few times to get rid of anything left over in the cache and made sure vpn was off,cookies was on, upnp( port forwarding) was on and ,enable upnp forwarding was ticked also. i had trouble getting these to auto port forward ,i guess it takes time for them to work. 

someone asked to give an example for the xbox one settings so here is mine. Note: i only have my pc and the one xbox set up.

post-3563-0-35812500-1450253087_thumb.png

I'm gonna try this tonight. Do you leave your congestion control device prioritization evenly distributed with share excess ticked?

Good to know about the fq codel only being in reactive.

Thanks

yes they are ,your welcome

Archived