i tried these settings last night, didn't have much time but i was impressed, so impressed i kept jumping in and out of games just to see if it was consistent and it was, the thing is i remember

when i first got this router and advanced warfare played great then somewhere down the line i changed to reactive cause i thought it was supposed to be better, so going back to the pre-

emptive i'm sure this is how i liked it so much last night, i was dropping people across map with the kuda and that was unthinkable up until I've made these changes.

I am glad to hear that man!

Like I said I think people think because speeds are above 60 using reactive is best for gaming. In reality it enables for higher speeds but speeds are irrelevant when gaming.

After you finish gaming just go back to reactive of you want the higher speeds.

Did you try blocking all devices? God my connection was amazing after I done that!

Role on the new features and our connections will be sweet!

Really glad I could help mate like I said I been using these settings a while now and connection is always good!

P.s the kuda is a beast! ;)

I am glad to hear that man!

Like I said I think people think because speeds are above 60 using reactive is best for gaming. In reality it enables for higher speeds but speeds are irrelevant when gaming.

After you finish gaming just go back to reactive of you want the higher speeds.

Did you try blocking all devices? God my connection was amazing after I done that!

Role on the new features and our connections will be sweet!

Really glad I could help mate like I said I been using these settings a while now and connection is always good!

P.s the kuda is a beast! ;)

Yes, sorry i should have added i followed your blueprint to the letter, in all honesty it felt kinda surreal the way it played, like, what's going on here they don't drop like this normally. thanks pro bro!

Hopefully these settings can help some of you guys, I have a free for all added at the end using these settings so you can see them in action.

By no means is this a great gameplay just showing the connection!

https://youtu.be/hcrHDplyhag

worked for me great post, we need more like that. this worked for me and Im on PS4

Having great results with the premptive algorithms. Have you guys tried prioritizating your console any or using different congestion control settings to see if it plays better? Also when I block the devices am I suppose to block the computer that I am using to see the Geofilter?

Having great results with the premptive algorithms. Have you guys tried prioritizating your console any or using different congestion control settings to see if it plays better? Also when I block the devices am I suppose to block the computer that I am using to see the Geofilter?

Great question Buck as I was gonna ask the same thing,good to know.

And Pro if I block everything but my PS4,that means Mrs. Fuzzy is not gonna be able to get on her desktop or watch net flicks correct ? Just gott decide if the good game play is worth the beating I'll get... ;)

And I'm on PS4,so will give them a try.

Haha that's hilarious! It will block it all. I get a hard time off the misses to so when she's home I have to unblock it unfortunately. When someone else is using the network just give you Xbox high priority and lower the bandwidth to the misses computer but keep it quiet. They don't realise the difference because the average internet user doesn't use that much bandwidth it's just the computer hogging so much.

Lowering there allocation of bandwidth won't effect them much.

Also just to let you know in case you wonder the reason I do block all devices even when nobody is using them is because there is always background downloads, checks etc...

Blocking all devices and having a clear line is basically replicating what the new hyper traffic option will do in the coming furmwares!

Archived