BT users - please read

So know this rebooting malarkey has struck me with the HH5 version A for the last few days and I have sold my TPLink Td 9980 arghh, although BT are supposed to be releasing a update to sort it within the next day or so, how you getting on with your routers mate.

On the HG612 modem just now. DLM has hammered my line with really heavy interleaving so base ping has doubled to 32ms from 16ms. Monitoring stats on line would suggest I may also have an issue coincidentally at same time as HH5 issue.

Going to replace all cables in connection with new (current ones have been on go for years and rolled up in cupboards at various stages. Sort out my mess of cables and power adapters all coiled together and then run them independently. That, plus a period of stability will hopefully allow line to clear interleaving.

If aboves doesn't alleviate the issue then may need to get engineer out to check as line was stable for 18months till HH5 issue.

My cables were all over the place and coiled and dlm hit me , i sorted them all out all neat and no coils near my set up and dlm has put me back to 16ms.

It is deffo worth a shot.

Archived