Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My PS4 BO3 Europe Net DUMA Setup/Settings

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
72 replies to this topic

Murdoch

Murdoch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
Wouldn't it be more accurate to do this test using the browser from the actual ps4 or Xbox one? For some strange reason my buffer bloat score on the ps4 always has a blank grey circle. On my iPad it's an A

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,645 posts
That is a problem whit your browser. You probably have something installed on you comupter that is blockig that test. I had that to. In my case I needed to get rid of a plug in that I instaled which was managing my proxy servers in my browser.

Posted Image

Murdoch

Murdoch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
I think you misunderstood me. I was using the actual ps4 built in browser to do the rest. Not a separate computer or tablet or laptop. I think this would give you the most accurate results.

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,645 posts

Oh yes I see what you mean. By the logic that make sense. I will try that next time I will run a game and will report my findings 

Posted Image

Sir_smooch

Sir_smooch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Wouldn't it be more accurate to do this test using the browser from the actual ps4 or Xbox one? For some strange reason my buffer bloat score on the ps4 always has a blank grey circle. On my iPad it's an A

Its funny you should say this because i thought a lot about this a little while ago when everybody was talking here about the buffer bloat tests they were doing through their pc's.

My results through dslreports.com is very good through pc on 70/70 sliders i get A+ on first 2 tests, speed is at c which is fine and ping in the uk is between 16-18ms! through ps4's browser i get very different results to both ping and bufferbloat tests which is probably why despite whatever it tells me on the pc, the difference in the game is marginal.

RADDY1993

RADDY1993

The Ping Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,789 posts

I will late you know later in pm ok?

Hey m8 can you post your profile as it will make it easier to try this out, or have you changed things since this post ?

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,645 posts
That is a great idea I will post my profile. i think it would be on Wednesday.

Posted Image

RADDY1993

RADDY1993

The Ping Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,789 posts

That is a great idea I will post my profile. i think it would be on Wednesday.

Cheers m8

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,645 posts

Mate I dont know how to upload this profile to the forum? 

Posted Image

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,304 posts

Mate I dont know how to upload this profile to the forum? 

On the profiles page go to manage profiles, click on your profile and click export. It will download a .json file. You can then upload it here by clicking more reply options and then attaching the file :)

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 
Knowledge Base - All of our guides/suggestions on the Netduma router. Anything you want to know is likely answered here. 
Current firmware version (1.03.6i) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new topic on the forum. Please do not create multiple topics/PMs/Social Media posts. Keep it to one topic on the forum, it will be answered. Thank you.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official Support Times: 10am - 6pm GMT

World Clock

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,645 posts

Thanks Fas. It is done now. 

Attached Files

Posted Image

RADDY1993