My PS4 BO3 Europe Net DUMA Setup/Settings

lukasz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't know how much this helped me I've tried everything and I would still lag. I also have a 100mb connection I did everything you said and the games are much better not perfect but I can at the very least play

That is some Great News buddy. I am very happy that it did make a difference for you. If you have any questions just ask. 

That is some Great News buddy. I am very happy that it did make a difference for you. If you have any questions just ask.

I just wanted to know if there are times you tweek the settings because after a while in the same game I start to lag I mean this setting that you posted works I'd say 65% of the time, I'm just trying to have more consistent games

That is a problem whit your browser. You probably have something installed on you comupter that is blockig that test. I had that to. In my case I needed to get rid of a plug in that I instaled which was managing my proxy servers in my browser.

Wouldn't it be more accurate to do this test using the browser from the actual ps4 or Xbox one? For some strange reason my buffer bloat score on the ps4 always has a blank grey circle. On my iPad it's an A

Its funny you should say this because i thought a lot about this a little while ago when everybody was talking here about the buffer bloat tests they were doing through their pc's.

My results through dslreports.com is very good through pc on 70/70 sliders i get A+ on first 2 tests, speed is at c which is fine and ping in the uk is between 16-18ms! through ps4's browser i get very different results to both ping and bufferbloat tests which is probably why despite whatever it tells me on the pc, the difference in the game is marginal.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Mate I dont know how to upload this profile to the forum? 

On the profiles page go to manage profiles, click on your profile and click export. It will download a .json file. You can then upload it here by clicking more reply options and then attaching the file :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived