Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My PS4 BO3 Europe Net DUMA Setup/Settings

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
72 replies to this topic

secretface

secretface

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

tonight total poo, cant find a lobby without that 300 ms guy

kinel

kinel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Thank you lucasz for the brilliant helpful post 

Thank you very very much for posting all your settings

kizvandutch

kizvandutch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
How's the results?

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,641 posts
What kind of results buddy?

Posted Image

HXP

HXP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Thank you for this post ! I will try this setting later. :rolleyes:

HXP

HXP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

So I have tried these settings and my NAT Type in game changed from open to moderate and strict. But when I did a test on my PS4 Network settings it says NAT Type 2. Just like you said. This is weird. Why does this game not know the correct NAT Type ? But what causes that ! I think it was the VPN settings.

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,641 posts
Before we go in to detail how was you gaming no these settings?

Posted Image

HXP

HXP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Before we go in to detail how was you gaming no these settings?

It was really good but I did not exactly use the same settings. I also have a few questions. I have the latest firmware and I dont have the option to choose playstation network I only have Playstation Network PA. And I also dont have option to untick peer ping. I did also not turn off ipv6. I did not untick unp forwarding in the miscellaneous settings section. And I also did not change Antiflood. I left everything as default 100 %. But I will change this because of Bufferbloat. I will try like 90 % or I will make some tests here http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest to see my results and then tweak it to the results I want. But thank you again for making this helpful post. Anymore tips and tricks are appreciated.

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,641 posts

Sure buddy lest walk you trough your questions step by step.

First could you please tell me the exact version of firmware you are on( you can find it on the bottom of the routers page) and we will move step by step form there.

Posted Image

HXP

HXP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Sure buddy lest walk you trough your questions step by step.

First could you please tell me the exact version of firmware you are on( you can find it on the bottom of the routers page) and we will move step by step form there.

Thank you very much ! But in your Screenshots I can see you are running Admin mode on your Router. So I think I cant acces Admin mode. But let me check my Firmware again and tell it to you. I remember 2 days ago pressing the upgrade button and the Router Software said I am running the latest Version of Firmware.

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,641 posts
That function doest work buddy. To have the latest one you have to do a manual upgrade. Please check the version and let me know.

Posted Image

HXP

HXP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Ok I have checked it and it says this

R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd .

So it must be

Version 1.03.3

Here are my Results after changing to 90% and giving in Congestio Control 95 % to the PS4. Normally my PC has 50mbits Download and 5mbits Upload

2191803.png

And here are the Results with 100 % giving to PC

2191825.png

Bad Bufferbloat

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,641 posts
Sure buddy. Lest first focus on firmware as you are not on tbe new one. Please FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS form this link carefully.
http://forum.netduma...ailable-v-1035/

Please let me know how it goes.

Posted Image

HXP

HXP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Sure buddy. Lest first focus on firmware as you are not on tbe new one. Please FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS form this link carefully.
http://forum.netduma...ailable-v-1035/

Please let me know how it goes.

Everything went well. I am on the new firmware now. Thank you very much ! What should I do now ?

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,641 posts

So now I can Use the peer ping option and now you have just PlayStation network whitout the PA right?

Posted Image

HXP

HXP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Yes and I have also changed my settings to your setup ! Everything is just fine now. Thanks again for pushing me through :). I just have to play a little bit with my sliders in Congestion Control to fine tune my download and upload settings to give a good Buffer Bloat

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,641 posts
Remember that now device prioritization applays to both dwon and upload which will affect yourspeeds.

Posted Image

Corbula

Corbula

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

I've been messing around with this, changing various settings and although I can get the bufferbloat to A or A+, I can't get the quality to move from F. I don't understand it. I'm on a fibre connection 80/20, anyone have any ideas?

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,641 posts
What algorithm are you using reactive or premptive?

Posted Image

secretface

secretface

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

I've been messing around with this, changing various settings and although I can get the bufferbloat to A or A+, I can't get the quality to move from F. I don't understand it. I'm on a fibre connection 80/20, anyone have any ideas?

You have an A for bufferbloat but not quality, I think mine was like that and I kept adjusting and retesting etc etc till I had all A's it pretty boring but you should be able to achieve. Unless your going wifi then I don't know.