Elite Weapons....Where the HELL are you

II Z IE IR O II

Sorry!  But I need to "VENT" since I don't RAGE QUIT anymore!  Thanks Netduma!  Anyways.......WHERE THE "F" ARE THESE SO CALLED ELITE WEAPONS?  I'm fricken tired of getting the same CRAP every time!  I don't need knee pads, gloves and crap like that! 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a lot of elites but yet to get the rip , but for me the inferno is the best it has better handling than the obsidian stead and the fire rate make players back step when running at me when hit , like the wind took out of their sails.

I have a lot of elites but yet to get the rip , but for me the inferno is the best it has better handling than the obsidian stead and the fire rate make players back step when running at me when hit , like the wind took out of their sails.

personally i can't play with inferno .. because of its recoil , but remain a pretty good weapon for SnD ;)

Most of time i play DOM, KC or HP, so if i want to play with a BAL, i chose the Obsidian :)

ASM speakeasy is for me me the beast weapon , i play with it 90% of time. 

Sledgehammer games have said there will be a way to 'earn' Elite weapons coming soon! They haven't yet announced how we will have to earn them? For myself, I have quite a few Elite weapons, yet the only 1 I really want is the one I cant seem to get from a supply drop - the 'Obsidian Steed'! In my opinion, this is the most overpowered weapon in the game! The only reason I want it is for clan wars! Now my clan are in Diamond Division I want to be able to use the best gun in the game during our 4 hour slot for clan wars! I don't want to lose gun-fights to this gun.

I do like using different weapons all the time! Even knife only (which isn't easy in AW), but for clan wars I want to spend all 4 hours using the best gun possible!

Lets hope it happens SOON!!

Sledgehammer games have said there will be a way to 'earn' Elite weapons coming soon! They haven't yet announced how we will have to earn them? For myself, I have quite a few Elite weapons, yet the only 1 I really want is the one I cant seem to get from a supply drop - the 'Obsidian Steed'! In my opinion, this is the most overpowered weapon in the game! The only reason I want it is for clan wars! Now my clan are in Diamond Division I want to be able to use the best gun in the game during our 4 hour slot for clan wars! I don't want to lose gun-fights to this gun.

I do like using different weapons all the time! Even knife only (which isn't easy in AW), but for clan wars I want to spend all 4 hours using the best gun possible!

Lets hope it happens SOON!!

Do you have the Ak12 "Hair Trigger"? If so, try that with silencer, quick draw and fore grip......its AWESOME! I've battle tested this for sometime and it's insane! Never mind the stats on the gun, long shots from across the map (3-4 shots) guarantee kill! Medium range, it melts players! With the R1 in play......people have NO FRICKEN CHANCE! With the quickdraw and faster rate of fire, it works well with close quarter combat.

Do you have the Ak12 "Hair Trigger"? If so, try that with silencer, quick draw and fore grip......its AWESOME! I've battle tested this for sometime and it's insane! Never mind the stats on the gun, long shots from across the map (3-4 shots) guarantee kill! Medium range, it melts players! With the R1 in play......people have NO FRICKEN CHANCE! With the quickdraw and faster rate of fire, it works well with close quarter combat.

Yes I have the Hair Trigger! I used it a lot before I got the R.I.P.! The AK12 is my most used assault rifle, and for the most part I used the Hair Trigger :)

Archived