New York / California Experiment

Guest Netduma_Iain

I don't think I've hosted a game since I got this router because I'm always connected to dedis. Usually I'll let my friends host the party because I know they can't connect to the dedis just to get a player host but it's never my host.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi gunzby I'm actually working with dan on it hopefully these experiments help us pin it down. Dan is having very strange results. For you are you getting the low ping lobbies but with dedis you don't like?

For some reason I'm getting either the NJ server or the Seattle server. I haven't been pulling the southern east coast servers this week, but I also haven't had much time to play either.

The times I did play the game had very limited games available too. It would go from saying no games available to 1-2 games available.

Guest Netduma_Iain

ltr7 I still kinda think you have your settings wrong. I'm thinking of having maybe 1 hour a day when one of us can spend a few mins with people who need help with their GF. We can control their computer remotely and try help out. Good idea?

Gunzby if that continues to happen please start a new thread and I'll try help out. Xbl has been having core service issues again so I reckon its that but if it persists I'm here to help. 

Archived