New York / California Experiment

Guest Netduma_Iain

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hello New Yorkers & Californians,

We would to do an experiment where you guys ping yourselves to see what you're getting. It could prove to be very useful. If you're interested please respond here.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Netduma_Iain

I'm just gonna wait till we get at least 3 in each location, preferably 5. Then we can ping each other and see what we get for different people. 

I'm just gonna wait till we get at least 3 in each location, preferably 5. Then we can ping each other and see what we get for different people. 

could it be that the hops to ping people is being tackled now? :o

Lol all morning I've been connecting to dedicated servers in Europe!!! Which I actually get better ping times than the Seattle server, that is assuming the hosts I can't update/block/allow are the dedicated servers. Both of them are outside my Geo filter range and over my ping assist limit.

Dansby, have you gotten any good ping matchs at all? Even 10%? If so there is something you can do. It is a complete choir but can be done. I was hoping to have some time to sit down and type a TLDR post to explain how to do this so maybe Iain could automate it but a full time job and student takes all my time. I tried to talk to ABC about this to explain it better but he no respond. It would help your situation more so then mine if you atleast have some sort of hope. Maybe I will get some free time soon.

im curious now please let me know. i get good games but most are not the greatest and i have to either adjust or just leave all together when no matter what i do i still cant kill with five bullets and get killed by  one or two =( dm on twitter @cregan2585 or email [email protected] with any info

Dansby, have you gotten any good ping matchs at all? Even 10%? If so there is something you can do. It is a complete choir but can be done. I was hoping to have some time to sit down and type a TLDR post to explain how to do this so maybe Iain could automate it but a full time job and student takes all my time. I tried to talk to ABC about this to explain it better but he no respond. It would help your situation more so then mine if you atleast have some sort of hope. Maybe I will get some free time soon.

Lately I can't even get into games with the strict filter on. Most of my games are at 25 ms ping with jitter going to about 50 fluctuating every ping update between the two. Iain said that shouldn't effect anything but I know I haven't had a smooth experience on blops 2, ghosts, advanced warfare or destiny in over 3 weeks. Before I would get smooth ping lines, now it looks like it's tracking someones heart rate and im getting instantly killed, and it's talking me am awful long time to kill opponents

Archived