Not staying in a lobby.

TheGreatDansby

Guest Netduma_Iain

Sure np I'll pm you now. Other people who see this thread. Ask me and I'll PM you. The reason I'm not announcing in publicly is there is a new upgrade coming out for everyone. So I thought I'd just wait instead of giving two updates. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys. I just upgraded to the latest firmware .5 and this issue is happening again in AW on the Xbox One. I've increased the filter range and it's still constantly kicking me from each lobby I join, even though it's finding plenty of hosts in range. The .4 firmware update was working perfectly.

Hey guys. I just upgraded to the latest firmware .5 and this issue is happening again in AW on the Xbox One. I've increased the filter range and it's still constantly kicking me from each lobby I join, even though it's finding plenty of hosts in range. The .4 firmware update was working perfectly.

Are you hitting the duma's thumb when it happens?

Id suggest diasble geo till you in a lobbt then re enable once your in there.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Alex,

Yes sorry that was a silly mistake by me. The latest firmware had the old config so you have to wait 4 hours for it to reload the cloud config. Sorry about that.

Hi Alex,

Yes sorry that was a silly mistake by me. The latest firmware had the old config so you have to wait 4 hours for it to reload the cloud config. Sorry about that.

Rookie ...  ;)

Well I have my range set to around 428km, and I am finding around 5-6 lobbies. But I continue to get thrown in and out of each lobby. I have been hitting thumb down on each of the lobbies, and maybe 2-3 times max on the same lobby. As I have been paying attention, to player scores, and map selection in each lobby on AW.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Thanks for all the reporting Scott. The first part of our server automation is done, you'll see the lobby booting issue disappear very soon hopefully(4 hours). If it doesn't go away or reduce please let me know.

Thanks for all the reporting Scott. The first part of our server automation is done, you'll see the lobby booting issue disappear very soon hopefully(4 hours). If it doesn't go away or reduce please let me know.

Okay cool, well I have probably spent close to last ten minutes testing with my 428km set range. I haven't got in one lobby yet that has been able to start. A couple of them at least showed player names in the lobby. So finding lobbies isn't a problem with my current set range, however getting in a lobby, and staying in it, nearly impossible atm. I will probably play around with this a bit more tonight, and do some thumb's down reporting. Hopefully me doing this will be helpful for future updates :)

Hey guys,

I just received my NETDUMA R1 and set it up for a quick gaming session during lunch.

I live in the panhandle of Texas, Lubbock.

My setup was as follows: 

Internet>

R1>

Asus Black Knight, Xbox One, PC

I was having the same issues with being booted from lobbies. I would see a glorious lot of Noobs at low ranks and think I was in heaven, and then I would be yanked from the lobby.

I will be at home later and hopefully i can hook up with chat support at that time and update or firgure something out.

I read that the white list takes ~4 hours to push from the cloud? Maybe once that is updated my router will work as intended. I was definitely not seeing the Geo filter map update real-time like in the demo videos.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Hey guys,

I just received my NETDUMA R1 and set it up for a quick gaming session during lunch.

I live in the panhandle of Texas, Lubbock.

My setup was as follows: 

Internet>

R1>

Asus Black Knight, Xbox One, PC

I was having the same issues with being booted from lobbies. I would see a glorious lot of Noobs at low ranks and think I was in heaven, and then I would be yanked from the lobby.

I will be at home later and hopefully i can hook up with chat support at that time and update or firgure something out.

I read that the white list takes ~4 hours to push from the cloud? Maybe once that is updated my router will work as intended. I was definitely not seeing the Geo filter map update real-time like in the demo videos.

Congrats on receiving the R1! What version are you on? Yes come into chat later and we can sort it out :)

Archived