New R1 update 1.3.5 and BO3 update 37.6.4.1 = Worst Game Ever!

FQs19

I'm sure this will get me introuble some how anyway Zennon and Admin on here told me in not so many words that I am f$%ked if I stay on a cable connection for gaming and that the duma can't help me. Cable isp is bad for gaming. So just curious I think you told already but your on comcast xfinity too right?

I'm sure this will get me introuble some how anyway Zennon and Admin on here told me in not so many words that I am f$%ked if I stay on a cable connection for gaming and that the duma can't help me. Cable isp is bad for gaming. So just curious I think you told already but your on comcast xfinity too right?

I have Xfinity as well and I'm fairing fine and have had the duma since launch.

I'm doing just fine with my connection, some times it bogs down. But BO3 is the best cod playability wise for me.

I have Xfinity as well and I'm fairing fine and have had the duma since launch.

Out of curiosity, how long have you been playing CoD?

been playing since CoD 2 on pc

I'm not sure cable is bad. I've had comcast internet since the 90's. Never had a problem until the past 2 years.

no blast suppressor?  don't you show up on their mini map everytime you boost or slide?

Haven't unlocked it yet. Keep getting destroyed. Not getting much XP.

no offence but you're not very good

Look at my previous games from Youtube. I'm not that bad. 

If you would like a critique of your gameplay I can lend some advice.  Tbh, a lot of your deaths aren't from a BS connection and were completely fair.  

No thanks. I'm going to try CoDAW and Ghosts to see if I just suck at BO3.

I don't have a ps4 but I can tell you my settings if you want.

Thanks but I'll play around with it some more. I just made the R1 my primary router since this update gave me the speeds I pay for. 

Have to fiddle with the settings to see if I can improve the connection. If I look at the in-game ping on BO3 it is swinging from 15ms up to 150ms but the R1 shows a steady 25ms on a Dedi. Something is up. 

Thanks but I'll play around with it some more. I just made the R1 my primary router since this update gave me the speeds I pay for. 

Have to fiddle with the settings to see if I can improve the connection. If I look at the in-game ping on BO3 it is swinging from 15ms up to 150ms but the R1 shows a steady 25ms on a Dedi. Something is up. 

i KNOW i WAS ON A KANSAS server this after noon and it looked like a sign wave or something. all over the place but steady up and down

No problem; thought I'd offer.  It's definitely not your connection so tweaking isn't going to really fix games like this.

Hopefully your not blaming the R1 for your gameplay as that's what the title implies.

It takes balls to post gameplay on here or youtube for all to scrutinize but your aim is off on your first shots and your reflexes are a little slow on some engagements.I'm not picking on you just hope your not blaming the duma for the game play.

Hopefully your not blaming the R1 for your gameplay as that's what the title implies.

It takes balls to post gameplay on here or youtube for all to scrutinize but your aim is off on your first shots and your reflexes are a little slow on some engagements.I'm not picking on you just hope your not blaming the duma for the game play.

I'm not blaming anything just stating what happened. 

So I just moved the R1 to my primary router and you guys are going to see how I really play.

Just won my first BO3 FFA match!

Thank goodness for the R1 1.3.5 update!

I did not say you was * add expletive here *I asked you what your ping's were you had 11ms jitter I told you that was bad and to change ISP and to stop moaning about the game in chat constantly as your bringing me down.

As for cable most of people "not all" seem to be having issue's of one sort or another in threads here it was an observation not a fact.

Sorry fellas if it sounded like I was hating on the Duma. 

The gameplay was straight after doing both updates. 

I was a little frustrated to say the least. 

I never said the R1 doesn't do what it says it does. 

Just couldn't get it working for me until I placed it first after my modem. 

Archived