Major Router Upgrade Now Available (v 1.03.5)

Netduma Fraser

• Administrators

netduma is connected now how can you check  my router?

I'm connected I can see that distribution has not been reset mate. Please go to "Congestion Control". Click "Reset Distribution" then click "Apply Distribution" does then let me know when you've done that & I'll check again. 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

I was getting between 100Mbs-110Mbps before.  Now I am consistently getting 80Mbps download with turbo.  

If I have PPPOE enabled turbo will not work?  So I cannot use turbo mode?  I am actually paying for 200Mbps down with my ISP.

I don't know, haven't tested PPPoE. I doubt you can reach that speed with it. But would be interesting to know. If you want full speed to go through Duma just make the original ISP router behave as a router not a modem. Connect Duma using ethernet, then put the Duma in the DMZ of the original ISPs router.

Before you do that can you do the following please:

• Settings > LAN, disable IPv6
  • Settings > WAN, disable IPv6
  • Settings > Misc, disable linklocal IPv6

Does that get your speed up? 

I'm connected I can see that distribution has not been reset mate. Please go to "Congestion Control". Click "Reset Distribution" then click "Apply Distribution" does then let me know when you've done that & I'll check again. 

I just didn't know it has to stay on 50/50.Thank you for your help

Ive been following all the tips and setup recommendations from the beginning so I already have IPv6 disabled for LAN and WAN as well disabled link local IPv6.  

I honestly don't know how to do what you recommended above, also I am in China so I don't think the router/modem supplied by ISP can be manipulated without a person from the ISP to do it for you.  

• Administrators

yes but  I cant move slider to give more distribution to another device it has to stay 50/50 or speed is going down

ok I think your bandwidth speed that you set is incorrect. At top of the congestion control page it says "Set Bandwidth." Please click it and put in your bandwidth in mbits. Now try the sliders. Does it help? 

• Administrators

Yes.  Done Iain. Go ahead.

Everything looks fine, one slightly weird IPv6 thing but I doubt it. Do your speeds change when toggle turbo mode? If so what is the result? 

ok I think your bandwidth speed that you set is incorrect. At top of the congestion control page it says "Set Bandwidth." Please click it and put in your bandwidth in mbits. Now try the sliders. Does it help? 

No it didn't help still same problem

• Administrators

Hi Iain,

Yeah, switched the Duma with my old router and got around 190Mbps download.  Been doing repeated speed tests with the Duma, its all clocking in at around 77-80Mbps.

Can you try restarting Jus I've fully disabled IPv6. I hope it helps.

Hi mate I'm on your router and I can see the bandwidth has not been updated to the full amount. 

I just did speed test  on 50/50 sliders and it showed 67 download and 18 upload so i have set up bandwidth exactly the same.When i move slider anywhere and update speed is not going higher than 50 download

• Administrators

I just did speed test  on 50/50 sliders and it showed 67 download and 18 upload so i have set up bandwidth exactly the same.When i move slider anywhere and update speed is not going higher than 50 download

When you have distribution reset and anti-flood set to 100% all congestion control is disabled. So you still need to set the right speed mate.

Archived