Black Ops 3 Update, Upgrade, Cloud & Extras

Netduma Fraser

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally we can agree on some common ground that we're both here for the duma and not each other.  PS you may need some thicker skin just saying if I got you feeling some type of way off a few words.  You have yourself a good day.

My skin thickness is just fine and you keep thinking I'm referring to you specifically and I'm not.It's more of a blanket statement and it that blanket covers you so be it.

But yeah play nice with the rest of the people PUBzZz and you have yourself a good day too... ;)

If my Duma bricks I'll buy another.

I was replying to Vance A7Legit, the one just above yours but one of your replies just beat me to print :P

I should have quoted really, save the confusion... so you still love me or what ? :lol:

I don't know why you guys keep giving PUBzZz crap. Everything he said has been spot on. Including all of your reactions. He made one comment that was entirely accurate now all you thin skin kool-aid drinkers keep giving him a hard time. Even netduma ian said (my bad) for giving release dates and that it would go back to the it's done when it's done policy. He didn't call anybody thin skinned or a Kool Aid drinker he just pulled the blanket out and you put yourself under it.lol. I live in South Florida if my AC guy tells me he's going to be there tomorrow and doesn't come for 3 months should I leave a good rating on his website? I think we know the answer to that. Trust me I've said good things about duma and not so good things about them on here but anytime its not a plus for team duma you get gang raped by the Duma army and they want to tell you not to take jabs. Like PUBzZz and many others I love the R1and the support Duma gives but let's be real there are departments they lack in, if you encourage any kind of feedback then what's with all the spazzing out?

I don't know why you guys keep giving PUBzZz crap. Everything he said has been spot on. Including all of your reactions. He made one comment that was entirely accurate now all you thin skin kool-aid drinkers keep giving him a hard time. Even netduma ian said (my bad) for giving release dates and that it would go back to the it's done when it's done policy. He didn't call anybody thin skinned or a Kool Aid drinker he just pulled the blanket out and you put yourself under it.lol. I live in South Florida if my AC guy tells me he's going to be there tomorrow and doesn't come for 3 months should I leave a good rating on his website? I think we know the answer to that. Trust me I've said good things about duma and not so good things about them on here but anytime its not a plus for team duma you get gang raped by the Duma army and they want to tell you not to take jabs. Like PUBzZz and many others I love the R1and the support Duma gives but let's be real there are departments they lack in, if you encourage any kind of feedback then what's with all the spazzing out?

Yes, b/c THATS how technology works. Shit happens, get over it. Bugs happen, glitches happen. If the update was ready we would have it.

I was hoping to read something that made sense but thanks for whatever that means. The way you meet a deadline in the tech world is by not setting one. At the point it's a polished product and ready to be released only then do you give a release date. That ensures you have something you can stand by. It would take the mindset of a child to disagree with that.

I was hoping to read something that made sense but thanks for whatever that means. The way you meet a deadline in the tech world is by not setting one. At the point it's a polished product and ready to be released only then do you give a release date. That ensures you have something you can stand by. It would take the mindset of a child to disagree with that.

Plz go away. All you wanna do is bitch, moan and complain.

I can tell you or Pubz don't have, nor were forced to have patience. GG tho

Wouldn't the guys replace yours since you're a dedicated beta tester? Being the updates and so forth are the cause that bricks it?

I'm sure they would, but I believe his point was he has a strong enough value in the product to "have to" buy another.

Plz go away. All you wanna do is bitch, moan and complain.

I can tell you or Pubz don't have, nor were forced to have patience. GG tho

Plz go away?  Really? How old are you?  Enjoy your day go outside get some fresh air or something. Get off the internet for a bit and enjoy life man. If the internet gets you so bent out of shape maybe you need to have a timeout where you disconnect for a few hours a day. Be an adult for once and realize your not the only person in this world.  Sorry you can't handle anyone's views that don't coincide with your own but that's life so deal with it.

Somebody needs a nap. I apologize if i hurt your feelings Parkrrr. I didn't realize you were so emotionally invested in a router . Do you actually have anything to say or are you just here to bich, moan and complain about the next guys comment? A couple of guys gave some feedback you didn't agree with boo hoo for you. You can have the floor to yourself now Parkrrr. My ears are now deaf to you and like that poof I'm gone. Enjoy your nap.

Here's the deal.  No one has a problem with constructive criticism or feedback whether it's positive or negative.  The problem lies in the way it's presented.  Some people have absolutely no tact or social skills, and state their opinions in ways that seem like it's instigating.  That's what we don't like to see.  This was a great community and we don't need to drag ourselves down like the other forums such as CoD where it's one big bitch fest.

Everyone is welcome to their own opinion but think of how we speak to each other if you don't want to upset people.  It isn't a matter of being thick or thin skinned.  It's a matter of being respectful.  I hope this turns around and everyone can talk to each other and listen to all opinions with the bickering as of late; but if you anyone thinks having their opinion entitles them to act like a jerk or troll then don't be surprised if people don't like your post or seem unhelpful.  Most guys here will bend over backwards to help anyone unless they have a bad attitude toward them.