No 'red circles' any more (PS4) (Blops 3)...

(I'll either remove this altogether or update below should I find a fix on my own, determine it was my own doing, etc.)

I woke up this morning (EST) and noticed that I do not see any red circles any longer.  Checked a few things, rebooted router, etc.  I could try a different game and report back here, but just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this... I'm still half asleep (coffee calling me :)) but I'm currently in a paranoid state that for some reason Blops 3 has somehow found a way for us Duma users to no longer... anyways I'll keep tinkering and see what happens but wanted to put a quick shout up here and see if anyone's experienced this and what was done so far in terms of resolving the matter.

Thanks everyone!

-T_Q

Hey!

Yes yes and yes. I'll try again and be a bit more scientific about it. If anyone has experienced this and/or knows how 'frequently' this may occur then definitely chime in. Otherwise... as soon as I figure out what happened or at the least can find a solution sans factory reset lol... well I'll write back on it as I didn't find the topic up here as of yet.

Cheers!

Q

• Netduma Staff

Yes yes and yes. I'll try again and be a bit more scientific about it. If anyone has experienced this and/or knows how 'frequently' this may occur then definitely chime in. Otherwise... as soon as I figure out what happened or at the least can find a solution sans factory reset lol... well I'll write back on it as I didn't find the topic up here as of yet.

Ok :) Also make sure you're using Google Chrome as your browser :)

All I did was unplug everything (ethernet cable-wise) including the ps4 and reboot, plug back in, and wholla...

(I know, I know, another DUH moment)..  :P

At least this time around I didn't panic as I already knew going into it that either I did it or was a quick fix haha.

Everyone new to this whole thing, if there's any issue you run into that isn't noted in the wiki or not discussed in the forum, then for sure just get into the bear essential/ basics mindset lol... and, well, just reboot everything!

As I've said before in another Q-oops moment... this thread will now self destruct in... 

Archived