NetDuma help needed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of that info is personal :) What I'd suggest doing is enabling strict mode and moving ping assist to about 50ms. Also, what game are you playing?

FIFA 16, and your guide says ping assist should be 0, well on the xbox one i am stuck on searching for opponent for past 20 minutes here

• Netduma Staff

FIFA 16, and your guide says ping assist should be 0, well on the xbox one i am stuck on searching for opponent for past 20 minutes here

Sorry, didn't realise it was Fifa. Yeah set it to 0 then :) Try expanding your GeoFilter to include most of Europe and see if you can get in games. Also, are you seeing any padlocks/triangles?

Sorry, didn't realise it was Fifa. Yeah set it to 0 then :) Try expanding your GeoFilter to include most of Europe and see if you can get in games. Also, are you seeing any padlocks/triangles?

Well it is totally broken on the xbox one and perfectly fine for the ps4

Ok. When you can't find a game, there should definitely be some triangles/padlocks showing. Can you check again to see if when you are searching with the Geo on, if any of these symbols show up at any point.

All of a sudden I am finding games

do I give 100% bandwith to xbox?

or 50/50 ps4 xbox?

• Netduma Staff

currently every device is at 13%

what if there is lag?

That should also be fine as you have quite high bandwidth. Have you set congestion control to 70% on both the sliders? Also, what is the ping to the host?

Archived