NETDUMA Apparel (t-shirts, hoodies etc) now available!

Netduma Fraser

• Administrators

The time has finally come, our apparel store is now open for business!

Here is the link

We make a small profit on each item sold so we have decided to put every penny we earn on apparel back into the community e.g. tournaments, competitions, prizes etc. We'll let you all vote on what you would like to do with the profits.

I can change the design/product combinations so let me know if you have a specific request.

To be able to offer you all these designs we are using Spreadshirt - a very respected t-shirt company.

Just wondering is the menace hoodie back to front? should the the cheetah be on the front and dominate lag on the back, just because if not that would deffo look better :)

Quote from the Mrs "blimey the t shirts are pricey, i can get 3 tapout ones at sportsdirect for that price" lol

We do both agree though that the designs are really, really nice. I definitely want one of the hoodies. might have to wait till after christmas though as daughters birthday this month and christmas with 3 children is not cheap and i am only a low wage earner. 

I will add some to my amazon christmas list though :)

And as soon as i have the money i will be rocking one trust me.

• Administrators

Just wondering is the menace hoodie back to front? should the the cheetah be on the front and dominate lag on the back, just because if not that would deffo look better :)

Quote from the Mrs "blimey the t shirts are pricey, i can get 3 tapout ones at sportsdirect for that price" lol

Yeah there was an issue getting the cheetah on the front originally, so I put it on the back instead, I can see if I can place it on the front now :)

As it is custom made it is a bit more expensive than mass produced clothing

Yeah there was an issue getting the cheetah on the front originally, so I put it on the back instead, I can see if I can place it on the front now :)

As it is custom made it is a bit more expensive than mass produced clothing

Yeah i know, its cool :) Its the missus, she runs a tight budget pmsl. I will deffo be getting one of them hoodies, its just a case of when. She has told me to add it to my wishlist, so thats a really good sign.

Now only we could use the Netduma apparel to filter out morons from our lives :)

Is this possible...Iain,Fraser,Luke ?

Someone add it to the ticket list please... ;)