Black Ops 3

Netduma Fraser

• Administrators

Update:

Hey guys just an update, we believe we have fixed all the issues. Because of the way we have done the fixes it could affect a lot of things so we will to do some very thorough testing before releasing it. 

We will put it out asap after testing.

Update:

Hey guys just an update, we believe we have fixed all the issues. Because of the way we have done the fixes it could affect a lot of things so we will to do some very thorough testing before releasing it.

We will put it out asap after testing.

Nice one guys! :D!

Hey everyone, two things:

Hosts outside radius - We know how to resolve this and we will put it into the upgrade.

We have figured out how to optimise the Geo-filter better than ever before! We believe BO3 will be super smooth and working really well once this has been done.

Stay tuned to the forum, we hope to get this cloud and fix out to you by the end of the week if all goes well. 

we have to download anything for this update ???

or will update automaticaly through Cloud ????

Will this include the host outside the GF?

I did one game in FFA yesterday and i got 4 kills 11 deaths :D i shut down the console when the leaderboard came up..hope the k/d did not register...

I have k/d 1.35..i should have 2.0 at least if the ping was low for me.

There will be a cloud and upgrade, they'll be separate. Cloud will hopefully be done today, upgrade is being tested by people now so if there are issues they'll be fixed first before release

Thanks for the heads up Fraser, just wondering if it will change anything for me... I must have the worst internet on here. (or kevo)

No need for anyone to reply to that btw, I'll just burn that midnight oil testing the backbone out of it when released, cheers.