In need of serious help!!

• Administrators

Yes. My ping according to NETDUMA is usually around 30-45. I'll also get lag spikes with in the game, but no lag spikes on NETDUMA showing it.

But I still want to know how am I being shot before I can even ADS? It's like I'm half a second or so behind in over 90% of the gun fights I get into.

We can't diagnose gameplay unfortunately. Is this in all hosts or just a particular area?

Also was wondering, should I have my upload cap at a higher percentage since it's only 4MB? Download is 60MB. Should I lower that to 60% or lower?

I'm at work recking my brain trying to figure out a way to stop being out gunned so much. It's driving me mad. Lol

70% is what we usually recommend though it is about finding the settings that work well for you. Make sure you prioritise your console as well 

We can't diagnose gameplay unfortunately. Is this in all hosts or just a particular area?

70% is what we usually recommend though it is about finding the settings that work well for you. Make sure you prioritise your console as well

Come on Frasier, you're suppose to give me the 'Solution to all fixes' here. ;)

Guess I'm gonna have to do some tinkering tonight after work. Oh boy!!

guys parker kevo and secret might have some help for you

sorry if i got your names wrong

could you guys try tis for me

i have a few tips that might help you

heres what i think is the most important part

i copied these exact settings a game plays great now

copy raddy exact setings including his  speed test results  28.95 dl and 7.27 up

i put 28.95 dl and 7.27 up into my set bandwith in congestion control settings my speeds are a lot higher

if i use my speeds the game plays crap for me

you need to reboot router for settings to take affect

btw set you geofilter to where ever you are

click on this link its for uk but  try it any how

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/8932-best-ps4-and-black-ops-3-settings-for-uk-updated/

also could you click here

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest

and see what readings you get for buffer bloat

i actually get an a+ for bufferbloat

i think its the upload thats the most important part i think you need at most

4100 kbs to make this game run ok i posted a thread about this here if any one intrested

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/7887-please-read-this/

i really realy hope this helps you guys out

and any one who views this

guys parker kevo and secret might have some help for you

sorry if i got your names wrong

could you guys try tis for me

i have a few tips that might help you

heres what i think is the most important part

i copied these exact settings a game plays great now

copy raddy exact setings including his speed test results 28.95 dl and 7.27 up

i put 28.95 dl and 7.27 up into my set bandwith in congestion control settings my speeds are a lot higher

if i use my speeds the game plays crap for me

you need to reboot router for settings to take affect

btw set you geofilter to where ever you are

click on this link its for uk but try it any how

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/8932-best-ps4-and-black-ops-3-settings-for-uk-updated/

also could you click here

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest

and see what readings you get for buffer bloat

i actually get an a+ for bufferbloat

i think its the upload thats the most important part i think you need at most

4100 kbs to make this game run ok i posted a thread about this here if any one intrested

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/7887-please-read-this/

i really realy hope this helps you guys out

and any one who views this

Where do you live and where do you set your Geo Location?

i live in london

but i copied raddys  settings   so mine is set to cover england and  ireland and bit of europe

but it all depends where you live if america select america if euruope select europe ausies  select australia etc 

I hope i made sence 

Secretface if i was you i would lower the upload speeds as yours are to good same as me so i had to lower mine to what raddys has

Try to follow the post i put up it was for you keve and parkrr     click raddys settings above

Alex49h you didnt say what your upload and ownload speeds are

Somthing i forgot to mention is i normally ping dedis st 15to 20m average

Did you follow raddys settings from the link above all the settkngs  apart from his location you put your location instead

Alex49h i just seen your speeds  as i said to secret if i was you i a would copys raddys seting exactly  

The main part would be to  type in i his speeds into set bandwith  

he has a i think  28 download speed and a 7 upload speed so type this into set bandwith  

then reboot router for it to take affect i followed every srtting he uses including his set distrubution 17%

Doing this  i lost half my speeds but game plays great now

i even copied his misclenous setting

I hope this may help you all

Alex49h i just seen your speeds as i said to secret if i was you i a would copys raddys seting exactly

The main part would be to type in i his speeds into set bandwith

he has a i think 28 download speed and a 7 upload speed so type this into set bandwith

then reboot router for it to take affect i followed every srtting he uses including his set distrubution 17%

Doing this i lost half my speeds but game plays great now

i even copied his misclenous setting

I hope this may help you all

Yeah I may have posted my speed in a different thread but it is 150 down and 20 up. I will try this later.

I tried this and only played two games but it seemed to work. I will have to try when I have some more time. If this is the case then what needs to be done is throttleing the connection. Like Sim. If this is the fix, And how I do hope it is, I'mma hook back up my TPlink router and run these in tandem. Please someone else with high speeds try this? 

It seems that people have already resorted to this just as in MW3 and BO2.And I understand why people do it but at the same time it does fuck up others connections.Instead of you being the one with the good connection now your the problem in the lobby fucking up everyone's connection.Some say throttling works.some say it doesn't.I have tried it and really IMO it didn't make much of a difference,it played great for 2-3 games and then went to shit again.I put my normal bandwidth back in and it played great for 2-3 games and then went to shit again,it's unstable at best at the moment.

And I've yet to see any quantified and validated proof that throttling actually works over the long haul.I'm not saying it does and i'm not saying it doesn't,i'm just saying to say it works on a consistent basis at this time I need proof and right now anything consistent in this game is impossible.

But for those that are having success with it,congrats and hope it continues for you 

It seems that people have already resorted to this just as in MW3 and BO2.And I understand why people do it but at the same time it does fuck up others connections.Instead of you being the one with the good connection now your the problem in the lobby fucking up everyone's connection.Some say throttling works.some say it doesn't.I have tried it and really IMO it didn't make much of a difference,it played great for 2-3 games and then went to shit again.I put my normal bandwidth back in and it played great for 2-3 games and then went to shit again,it's unstable at best at the moment.

And I've yet to see any quantified and validated proof that throttling actually works over the long haul.I'm not saying it does and i'm not saying it doesn't,i'm just saying to say it works on a consistent basis at this time I need proof and right now anything consistent in this game is impossible.

But for those that are having success with it,congrats and hope it continues for you 

not throttling to the point of dial up doing it to stop the buffer bloat. I still have like 25 down when doing this

It seems that people have already resorted to this just as in MW3 and BO2.And I understand why people do it but at the same time it does fuck up others connections.Instead of you being the one with the good connection now your the problem in the lobby fucking up everyone's connection

That's pretty much my thought on the issue.  I don't think throttling works personally... but even if it did, why manipulate your connection to become the thing you hate? - the guy screwing up everyone elses match.    We have our duma, monitors, controllers... That's the best we can do.  Going any further is too far, in my opinion.  I see why people do it too, and understand that everyone wants good games, but if i can't kill them legitly i didn't deserve to kill em in the first place.  I know we have alot of guys who try that, and i mean no offense to them at all... this is just my opinion on the issue and why i'd never do it.

worked great when i first got it i dont kno what happen my online experience has been inconsistent lately shady hit detection and dumb deaths 

I feel your pain.  I'm getting hit markers in gunfights and losing most of them.  AW on the Duma ran great for me.  I was looking forward to BO3 since they announced it and now t's just frustrating.

• Administrators

I feel your pain.  I'm getting hit markers in gunfights and losing most of them.  AW on the Duma ran great for me.  I was looking forward to BO3 since they announced it and now t's just frustrating.

We're working on improving it as much as possible on our end

Archived