BO3 dedicated Server

Hello again , just to say the netduma work now , but it just put me on the same dedicated server each time in the uk and outside of my circle ( i'm french ) the connection is good but not perfect at all , i don't understand why i can't connect to any dedicated server or other in my circle in french ... seem like they don't have any seriously i don't get it .Or is it something i done wrong ? 

Hi Darwin

There is a French dedi when I load the game so it is there

1447122931-U1774.jpg

Not sure why you're connecting to the UK dedi unless its to find a larger pool of players... Does it show your correct location in the bo3 settings ?

Press the ps4/xb1 button to goto 'Menu' (bottom right corner on bo3 main menu). In the options screen use the right trigger to goto 'Options' then navigate to 'Network'.

On the 'Geographical Region' (4th box down) press (Square on ps4) to show your location. I'm just curious as my cousins displays a place nowhere remotely near him.

• Netduma Staff

Well sometimes , but sometimes i get put on my dedi server in french but the connection is still awful it suck :( maybe it come from my personel connection i don't know 

Can you screen shot you results if you run an internet diagnosis on the Netduma :)

Hello there.

Just a quick tip.

If I was living in France and I wanted to avoid playing on UK server and make me play only on French server what I would do is as follows:

1. I would set my search radius to exclude the server I don't want to play on and include the one I want.

2. Then I would set the PING ASSIST TO 0 and STRICT MODE ON.

3. Very important I would wait at lest 2 min so those changes would take effect and than search for a game.

I have attached a picture of it

1447145819-U331.jpg

Thank for the tip bro  :D , the test say all exceptional and no packet loss , anyways i was wondering if i need to have peer ping enabled ? And also seem like when the netduma is on i lost 1 upload , i usually have 26 down to 3.50 up and with the netduma on i have 26 down but 2.50 up

• Administrators

Thank for the tip bro  :D , the test say all exceptional and no packet loss , anyways i was wondering if i need to have peer ping enabled ? And also seem like when the netduma is on i lost 1 upload , i usually have 26 down to 3.50 up and with the netduma on i have 26 down but 2.50 up

Peer ping is for P2P games, BO3 does use P2P sometimes. So you could enable it but it may not always show pings if you're playing on a dedicated server instead. 

Archived