Shop Update Closed for 1-2 weeks

Adam

As you maybe aware we are currently sold out of stock, and once again a huge thank you to everyone who purchased .

Due to the Holiday season our shop will remain closed for between 1-2 weeks . At which point we will reopen again and will continue to offer the same start up discounts to a limited amount of stock for those who missed out this time.

This also allows us time to get the last of our after sales support systems up and running, a few site upgrades and to concentrate on giving our existing customers the best customer service we can.

You can follow us on twitter @Netduma  or sign up to be notified by email when our shop will re open http://www.netduma.com/signup.php

Thank you on behalf of all the Netduma team and we wish you and your families a Happy Holiday season.

How many units do you think will be available when the store re-opens? I just would like to know how much sleep I can get while I wait. I don't want to miss the next opportunity to purchase. Thanks for any information you can give me.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Sindoneisia, 

thanks for considering purchasing. I can't give you that information sorry, there are quite a bit more units then last time though however based on signups it seems like there is high demand. Have you signed up here yet? It will notify you when the shop opens. 

Thanks for the reply, I have signed up but I'm afraid the shop will open when I'm asleep because I live in the U.S.. With the demand being so high, I was just trying to get a ballpark figure to ease my anxiety.

Archived