Needing to know why ...

no matter what I do, reboot Duma, power cycle the Xbox One, deny the server... I'm always getting put on a Kansas server 800+ miles away? Every single match. There was a moment I was put in a server or on a host with in my 570 mile filter, but it went away and quickly put me back to connecting to that god awful Kansas server/host.

It is making it frustrating to play BO3. I love the game but it's this that's killing the joy for me.

Any help would be appreciated!

post-4063-0-15611900-1446858730_thumb.jpg

post-4063-0-07523900-1446858738_thumb.png

post-4063-0-33245600-1446858750_thumb.png

Is the GeoFilter definitely enabled (the button should say 'Disable')? Is ping assist set to 0 and is strict mode on?

yep. clicked off and on. itll also connect me to a server/host that says its 2000+ miles away but doesnt show host or ppl in lobby.

What's even funnier is it is a bunch of different servers because if you look at the id's a lot of them are different.

yep. that kansas server it connects me to always has a diff decription id.

That's the exact same thing i was telling you about in chat earlier, Crossy.  Geo filter on.  Strict on and ping assist off and was still getting put on the server in that diagram.    Checked the ID's every time and they were all different.  Some were pinging extremely good but there was no way to avoid that area even if it wasn't in the geo.  I did hit incorrect location on alot of them though as i think they're just misplaced

• Netduma Staff

If you don't want to play on it you need to do this:

1. Make sure GeoFilter is enabled (button will say 'Disable').
  2. The server is not included in your GeoFilter radius. This may mean you have to move your home location or make your GeoFilter radius smaller.
  3. Ping assist is set to 0ms.
  4. Strict mode is enabled.
  5. You've waited 2/3 minutes since your last game to make sure you don't reconnect to it due to strict mode.

If you don't want to play on it you need to do this:

• Make sure GeoFilter is enabled (button will say 'Disable').
  • The server is not included in your GeoFilter radius. This may mean you have to move your home location or make your GeoFilter radius smaller.
  • Ping assist is set to 0ms.
  • Strict mode is enabled.
  • You've waited 2/3 minutes since your last game to make sure you don't reconnect to it due to strict mode.

I've done all that bud. First game this morning after making sure I did all that it put me on the same server again. I've even reset to factory settings!

• Netduma Staff

I've done all that bud. First game this morning after making sure I did all that it put me on the same server again. I've even reset to factory settings!

Can you take a screen shot of your GeoFilter when you connect to that server :)

That is the only one I am getting as well.  It is coming across as many different server id's.  It is pinging about 20 to 30 ms and I am in Atl, Ga.  It is really not that bad of a gaming experience.  I feel some times lag comp'd but general lag is not there -no skipping or teleporting.  I did what your did in previous post and made my geo filter range smaller trying to avoid it but could not get a game -- atleast not for the game type I was playing.  

You make need to change game type in order to get another server. 

That is the only one I am getting as well. It is coming across as many different server id's. It is pinging about 20 to 30 ms and I am in Atl, Ga. It is really not that bad of a gaming experience. I feel some times lag comp'd but general lag is not there -no skipping or teleporting. I did what your did in previous post and made my geo filter range smaller trying to avoid it but could not get a game -- atleast not for the game type I was playing.

You make need to change game type in order to get another server.

Got the same server in KC too. All I played was TDM. Just rebooted, but before I couldn't get a game. Would put me in broken lobbies w lobbies are full but it'll sit there. No map picking or count down.

• Administrators

If you are experiencing issues on Black Ops 3 with lag or connecting outside of your radius please follow this:

1. At the top of the Geo-filtering page make sure the device you're using has the button saying "disable".
  2. Strict mode on.
  3. Ping assist set to 0.
  4. Make sure you're waiting for the Geo-filter to clear completely between games.
  5. Did you enable auto&bleeding edge cloud?
  • If yes, un tick bleeding edge but leave auto on and apply. Does the issue still occur?
  • If no, make sure both are ticked and applied. Does the issue still occur?

Please also include the ID's of:

• Hosts if they are still being allowed outside radius with the above settings enabled
  • Mis located servers
  • Any ID's of blocked hosts that are occurring when booted etc

Please provide feedback to all these points in http://forum.netduma...pdate-now-live/ it is important you let me know the answers to the info I've given if I am to resolve the issue.

i get the same server unless i wait 2 or 3 minutes, it memorizes that server in the duma or in game i dont know which. i guess if there were a quick way of resetting it that would be good. 

That's the anti-cheat feature working,you have to be disconnected from that server or host for 2 minutes and then it won't connect you to it again if you give it a low rating.This only applies to P2P games as you can't block dedi's 

• Netduma Staff

Starting to get really bumbed I can't use my NETDUMA with BO3. I've tried everything you guys have said and nothing works. Always get put on that damn Kansas server. :(

Can you answer the questions the Fraser asked so he can then help you with it.

If you are experiencing issues on Black Ops 3 with lag or connecting outside of your radius please follow this:

• At the top of the Geo-filtering page make sure the device you're using has the button saying "disable".
  • Strict mode on.
  • Ping assist set to 0.
  • Make sure you're waiting for the Geo-filter to clear completely between games.
  • Did you enable auto&bleeding edge cloud?
  • If yes, un tick bleeding edge but leave auto on and apply. Does the issue still occur?
  • If no, make sure both are ticked and applied. Does the issue still occur?
Please also include the ID's of:
  • Hosts if they are still being allowed outside radius with the above settings enabled
  • Mis located servers
  • Any ID's of blocked hosts that are occurring when booted etc
Please provide feedback to all these points in http://forum.netduma...pdate-now-live/ it is important you let me know the answers to the info I've given if I am to resolve the issue.

Yep, I've done that all. And OK I'll go and put those ID servers on the list.

I know you're getting frustrated Parkrrr but hang in there bro we'll get it sorted out for you.

I know that's not what you wanna hear but give the boys a minute as I believe that there are a lot of mis located servers right now,which would explain why you keep connecting to hosts outside of your GF.

Archived