My BO3 experience so far...

If they are misalocated servers fraser would like you to post here http://forum.netduma.com/topic/8741-black-ops-3-compatability-cloud-update-now-live/

As it will take a short while to compile all of this from a game that has only been released.

How would I know if they are misallocated servers?

I understand that it will take some time to fix the bugs. I'm trying different things on my end to make it better while it gets sorted out. Thing is, what is being advised to me over and over is what I have done over and over and it DOES NOT work. Those servers are getting past the parameters I set for GEO filter somehow.

The only thing I can see from your screenshots is that your geof is very small at only 69 miles. Mine is at the very least 269 miles. You shouldn't be pulling any hosts outside of you geof if u have strict on and 0 pa.

What Dillinger said about trying different locales and what works best for u is really gd advice, just remember to leave 2mins inbetween searching in a new locale.

Don't be afraid to place your home a little bit away from where you actually are, I'm the UK.

Gd luck

I've provided the proof with my screen shots in this thread. The only things you can't see is that I'm located in SoCal and I've ALWAYS waited the 2 minutes before trying a different lobby. Sometimes even more. I make sure the screen is clear of any hosts before I try again.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so it got very late last night and I was too tired to post up what was happening last night with that Kansas server that Dillinger was referring to.

I placed my home over and close to that Kansas server. GEO set to a very small circle, PA set to 0.00ms and strict mode on like it has been. I even expanded the GEO circle over the whole state. I also waited till the screen was clear of any hosts (anti cheat) when starting a new game.

This is where it gets strange.

I would get into a lobbies with other people, but most of them were all low level 1, 2, or 3, but mostly level 1. There was always a few players that were higher than that. Like level 10+. They were never higher than the level 16 that I am for some reason. I noticed when the game would start, most of those lower level players were gone (booted or who knows why) and all that was left were the higher level players which created a 2v2 or 3v2. I even got into a match where I was solo against 2 other players. Most if not all the time those other players would quit leaving me solo in the lobby. After 10 seconds the game recognizes there's no one else on the other team so they forfeit leaving me the win with a 1-0 or 2-0 win. Sometimes when those players left, the host would migrate giving me the forfeit win like stated earlier. So going off of that, it seems it was a p2p host and not a dedi server correct?

Sometimes I would be in the lobby by myself and other people would join, sometimes I would join in already formed lobbies, but the game did not start yet. It always ended up the same way as I stated above though.

Sometimes I would get the big blinking circle in Kansas, other times there would be nothing. Even had times where it was searching for a game with my home over Kansas and it put me into that eastern Texas dedi, the New York dedi, and even a dedi in SoCal.

Some weird stuff going on last night.

The only thing I can think of when those other players got booted while the game was starting was that I was the host and since my filters were set the way they were, they were booted from my lobby. BUT it was only those lower level players. The higher level ones were kept in the lobby. It almost seemed like those lower level players were bots. It was just very odd to see so many level 1's in a lobby. Not saying it's impossible, but over and over?

Gonna get a few games in this morning to see how it is today.  :rolleyes:

For me, it seems like the Kansas server is really bad. I have the most problems with that particular server. Now there is no way to block it, right?

If there is no update button, then no. Move your home location.

I remember someone saying to place your home in the center of the US and make the GEO circle big enough to cover it all to see where the servers are. Make mental notes or whatever of all the places and then place your home close to those and see how it works. I've been doing that myself. A lot of dead time waiting in between lobbies for the hosts to disappear. Like I've stated before, I'm playing around more with all of this then playing the game.

Game is unplayable for me! So freakin frustrated right now because I'm just getting melted. GEO filter is not filtering anything. Getting put in lobbies past the GEO circle. This Netduma is NOT doing it's job. The only lobby I get put into is in SoCal even though I place my home on the east coast.

I've rebooted everything and nothing has changed. NAT is open. Parameters are 0.00ms PA, strict mode on, sliders set to 70%.

Can anyone from the Netduma team help me?

The home location looks to be midwest if anything and not east coast.  I would leave strict mode on.  And set ping to 20 more that what your base ping is.  For instance if you run  speed test and your ping is 10 then I would set ping assist to 30 and the minimum.  I would also make your geofilter larger by setting your home location where you would like it to be and click to snap button until it has a range of approximately 1200km. I am on the east coast (Atl) and I have yet to get into a dedi or p2p over here.  I am only getting the Kansas server.  I am on Xbox One.  

Also go under Settings>Miscellaneous and click Bleeding Edge/Enable Auto Cloud the click Apply Cloud Settings as well.  Reboot router from that area as well to make sure settings take effect.  

• Administrators

If you are experiencing issues on Black Ops 3 with lag or connecting outside of your radius please follow this:

1. At the top of the Geo-filtering page make sure the device you're using has the button saying "disable".
  2. Strict mode on.
  3. Ping assist set to 0.
  4. Make sure you're waiting for the Geo-filter to clear completely between games.
  5. Did you enable auto&bleeding edge cloud?
  • If yes, un tick bleeding edge but leave auto on and apply. Does the issue still occur?
  • If no, make sure both are ticked and applied. Does the issue still occur?

Please also include the ID's of:

• Hosts if they are still being allowed outside radius with the above settings enabled
  • Mis located servers
  • Any ID's of blocked hosts that are occurring when booted etc

Please provide feedback to all these points in http://forum.netduma...pdate-now-live/ it is important you let me know the answers to the info I've given if I am to resolve the issue.

I have noticed that I get booted to local play after every single match. That is with geo on and off. I don't know where that problem is but its very annoying. Probably xbox live the bastards!

Why, are you guys still having a lag problem? I'm still having a little bit of trouble, but its not as bad as it was before. Still testing things out. Let me know if you guys are still having trouble. 

Why, are you guys still having a lag problem? I'm still having a little bit of trouble, but its not as bad as it was before. Still testing things out. Let me know if you guys are still having trouble. 

Um yea, this plays like AW played with the added get kicked at the end of every match

Well at this point, what are we supposed to do? I can't deal with this game, its to the point that my father is throwing a fit.. Yes, sadly at 18 im getting yelled at because a games lag is so bad.

I have noticed that I get booted to local play after every single match. That is with geo on and off. I don't know where that problem is but its very annoying. Probably xbox live the bastards!

Nope not just on XBOX,I'm on PS$ and the same thing happens to me.I just got booted and now can't get back online.I get the unable to connect to BO# servers at this time.

It's the first weekend of the game and shit normally doesn't get smoothed out for about 10 days.

This IMO has nothing to do with the duma,it's the game right now,it's just running horrible for me anyway.

If you are experiencing issues on Black Ops 3 with lag or connecting outside of your radius please follow this:

1. At the top of the Geo-filtering page make sure the device you're using has the button saying "disable".
  2. Strict mode on.
  3. Ping assist set to 0.
  4. Make sure you're waiting for the Geo-filter to clear completely between games.
  5. Did you enable auto&bleeding edge cloud?
  • If yes, un tick bleeding edge but leave auto on and apply. Does the issue still occur?
  • If no, make sure both are ticked and applied. Does the issue still occur?

1. Mine says disable

2.Strict mode on

3. PA set to 0.00ms

4. Waiting for the first time now

5. Both auto and bleeding edge were enabled.

- Both auto and bleeding edge were tick all this time since I started this thread.

- I un ticked bleeding edge,  and the same thing happened. Put into a lobby outside of the GEO filter. See screen shot.

post-4458-0-11139500-1446926322_thumb.png

Waited for the screen to clear (anti cheat) with auto tick and bleeding edge un tick.

post-4458-0-65716300-1446926537_thumb.png

Here is with both tick and hit apply.

post-4458-0-75695600-1446926793_thumb.png

And here are my settings.

post-4458-0-27313200-1446926888_thumb.png

post-4458-0-08462300-1446926920_thumb.png

Ok apparently all the tick, un tick, and apply has made a difference. I've played like 3 games where I melted everyone. Never went negative and only a single digit for being killed. Got all my streaks as well.

The only thing is the very next game in the same lobby, it went back to lag city. I tried it a few times and the same thing happened. If I back out and find a new lobby, it's all good again. I'm testing to see if I have to wait the 2 minutes for the screen to clear or not.

That's the difference between a good host and a bad host.Online gaming is a dicey thing at best,so many variables but glad it seems to be working out for you.

Still have lag problems. I even tried using the idea that Fraser had and I'm still lagging badly. I'm hearing from people with the ps4 that ps4 isn't having the same problem as we are. Is this possible?

Still have lag problems. I even tried using the idea that Fraser had and I'm still lagging badly. I'm hearing from people with the ps4 that ps4 isn't having the same problem as we are. Is this possible?

I have a PS4 and my games are all over the place,some lag...some don't that's just online gaming,again so many variables when it comes down to it.

Ok so new day, same problems again!

GEO filter not working again. I've done exactly as Fraser has said in this thread and it's back to not filtering. Auto and bleeding edge both ticked.

I keep blocking these hosts yet it still is allowing them through the filter. I been waiting till the screen is clear of anything as well.

post-4458-0-54237100-1446983037_thumb.png

post-4458-0-49965200-1446983108_thumb.png

post-4458-0-15168700-1446985036_thumb.png

See my posts here.

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/8741-black-ops-3-compatability-cloud-update-now-live/?p=64902

Archived