Your Netduma should already be compatible with BOPs 3 but we have added some improvements to the Geo-filter Cloud to make it even better. Please keep in mind it will take up to 4 hours from me posting this thread for the changes to take effect.
1. Access your Netduma interface using a browser e.g. Chrome by typing in 192.168.88.1
2. Go to >Settings >Miscelleanous
3. Scroll down to the section titled 'Cloud Settings'
4. Tick 'Enable Cloud' and 'Bleeding Edge Cloud' (so both boxes are ticked)
5. Click the red 'Apply Cloud Settings' box
If you are getting a 'strict' or 'moderate' NAT then make sure your Geo-filter is disabled when you boot up the game. You can then enable it when you enter matchmaking. This issue is only happening in some regions we will do our best to resolve this permanently asap.
We need your help
The Geo-filter uses the world's most accurate database of IP address locations, but it's not perfect so whenever a new game launches we need to manually update the Cloud for any incorrectly located IP addresses. This is where you come in. Please look out for these two things:
1. You are on a server close to your home but the ping is very high >120ms; or
2. You are on a server far away from your home but the ping is very low <40ms.
If this happens, click on the server's circle on your Geo-filter and post the ID in this thread along with your location in the world. An ideal post would be:
Server ID: 76893d0826157075
Server location: Mid US
My location: UK
We will update for the Cloud for these IDs to make the Geo-filter optimised for BOPs.