Black ops 3

hello , i have the netduma since one month and i use it often on advanced warfare and but now that black ops 3 is released it seem like nothing work , i get put in shitty lobby i even die without see the enemi sometimes its crazy , and nothing appears on the geo filter ( in the circle ) , seem like he find me player outside but never inside , ...

hello , i have the netduma since one month and i use it often on advanced warfare and but now that black ops 3 is released it seem like nothing work , i get put in shitty lobby i even die without see the enemi sometimes its crazy , and nothing appears on the geo filter ( in the circle ) , seem like he find me player outside but never inside , ...

Yep same with me , nothing seems to be working , was perfect with advanced warfare.

As long as I play the game by myself or no more than 2 people in my party it seems to be working fine... any more than that it just keeps kicking players out of the party or backs in and out of lobbies.. and I notice a huge difference in shots per kill when I'm playing with geo filter on vs. off.. 5-6 bullets kill with filter on, I'm lucky to get the kill with the less than 30 bullets with the filter off.. I want to play with my friends, but dang it's torture playing and having to leave the filter off so we can.. hopefully we get some more BO3 cloud updates in the next few days..

Are you seeing anything get blocked when the booting happens?

Not really, just the normal filter blocking people outside my range.. all my friends are marked as good in my exception list and all live within an hour of me anyways.. just won't actually start a match when 4-6 players in my lobby with the filter on.. works fine with 3 or less players and I've played with all my friends with 3 or less in the lobby...so all have been able to play with me at some point in time these last couple of days and even they can tell a huge difference in the game play with filter enabled and when I have to turn it off... they're were 5 of us playing just a few minutes ago and it was horrible..1 shot death everytime, for all of us..watch the kill cam and first bullet was killing us everytime..but was taking a minimum of 15 to kill the opposing team.. BO3 is unplayable for me right now, unless I have the geo-filter enabled, and can't play with all my friends when it is.. hopefully treyarch and activison get some things worked out on their end, that way the Netduma crew can actually have a chance to help... Y'all can't fix a broken game, not what the Netduma is designed for..lol

• Netduma Staff

Not really, just the normal filter blocking people outside my range.. all my friends are marked as good in my exception list and all live within an hour of me anyways.. just won't actually start a match when 4-6 players in my lobby with the filter on.. works fine with 3 or less players and I've played with all my friends with 3 or less in the lobby...so all have been able to play with me at some point in time these last couple of days and even they can tell a huge difference in the game play with filter enabled and when I have to turn it off... they're were 5 of us playing just a few minutes ago and it was horrible..1 shot death everytime, for all of us..watch the kill cam and first bullet was killing us everytime..but was taking a minimum of 15 to kill the opposing team.. BO3 is unplayable for me right now, unless I have the geo-filter enabled, and can't play with all my friends when it is.. hopefully treyarch and activison get some things worked out on their end, that way the Netduma crew can actually have a chance to help... Y'all can't fix a broken game, not what the Netduma is designed for..lol

If you disable the GeoFilter when playing with your friends does the game start?

• Administrators

This would lead me to believe it's trying to match you with other similar sized parties and given you are restricting the area you can play there are less opportunities for those similar teams to be available

If you disable the GeoFilter when playing with your friends does the game start?

yes..

This would lead me to believe it's trying to match you with other similar sized parties and given you are restricting the area you can play there are less opportunities for those similar teams to be available

it finds players and it'll look like we're about to start the game, but then it starts kicking players from the party or kicks everyone and gives error of not able to connect to host.. turn GF off, and right into the game we'll go...

• Administrators

yes..

it finds players and it'll look like we're about to start the game, but then it starts kicking players from the party or kicks everyone and gives error of not able to connect to host.. turn GF off, and right into the game we'll go...

Do you see anything getting blocked when booted?

Do you see anything getting blocked when booted?

I'm not seeing anything different than normal.. I won't be able to test it again til later tonight since all my friends are at work, I'm off on Mondays...lol...is there something specific I should be looking for..

atleast I'm lucky enough to say the Netduma is working great when in a party by myself or just a couple friends.. Does it make me Greedy to want it to work when I'm playing with all my friends...

Yeah I get kicked is well. It is more of a nuisance than anything. But I see no locks on the Geo filter screen. Sometimes happens as well if you're sitting idle.

It usually happens when the game is completed and it is just trying to connect to a new host and maybe the R1 is blocking the new host that it selects. And if the new host does not meet my settings I'm ok with it kicking me.

Archived