destiny help

lately, i been getting red bar on my end and not just crucible! it's strikes and at the tower.i haven't changed any setting on router. i'm getting 30's pings to other people, witch is good ?! do anybody have better settings to help? i know it's not the router, it's the crappy game & may just stop playing it. feels like playing cod (aw) . my internet is charter, & live in reno nv. i get 60 down & 4 up. 450 miles my geo-filter 70% on both congestion control when playing & i use reactive

Destiny..pvp and connection is awful.Yes even strikes i get yellow bars,my internet is gine as well 60 dwn 7 up .Geo filter is set to 770 km but pings are all over the place 30 to 100 ms,constantly changing.I block hosts then another comes along its bad as well..you just cant win.Even im on a red bar some times,then you look everybody is on red yellow bars.I generally think its the game causing the issue.

Im also not sure what to do.They need to bring in connection based upon ping ..well somthing along these lines.

Hi yes mine is set exactly to that,im sure its Destiny itself..i played pvp last night as always and i was in 100 ms ping lobbies,red bar connections,yellows,even my gamertag was affected it seems odd,have certain hosts blocked,but with the geo filter on i still get into 100 ms games,cant work it out.?

Using fast search will be testing more tonight,but still think its a bungie issue.

Sounds silly..but ..when im playing i still see 100ms pings even tho geo filter is on,not all the time but sometimes,not really sure if im doing the correct thing.

Im set up as suggested on the crucible aetup,also with bleeding ticked.

Im checking tonight

Yup ... Everything thing is good on my end w/ settings . I've never change them. Destiny connection is shit & we all know it was pvp! But now more pve too. Will not buy into this game anymore & moving on to cod again. Bo3 , should be better connection... Fingers crossed

Hey chive, can u let me know if your using reactive or the other? Congestion control @what for my speeds. 60 down &4up. I'm using 70% for both control. Unpn on or off, and do port forwarding? I'm also not sure if I should use the flower thing to up my ps4 upload. I have mixed feelings on it and not seen any difference. Let me know what your working with & help me figure out a good settings

Archived