Device Prioritization not displaying circle

Greetings, just received my Netduma Router in the mail today, installed it went smoothly.

Anyways, on the Congestion Control menu I noticed my Device Prioritization heatmap / circle thing is not displaying.

On the default firmware it was not displaying, still not on the latest firmware as well.

Any idea how to fix this? =]

YfLXj3j.png

Hi Dinky, welcome to the forum :)

As you only have two devices it won't show as a circle. As soon as a third device connects it will show as a triangle and you will be able to see the colours etc :)

Wow, I figured that was the issue. Also on the VPN exceptions list there is no 'League of Legends or LoL' option to choose from only Source Engine.

I recall seeing VPN-Hybrid showed LoL as an option to exclude the VPN from?

• Netduma Staff

Wow, I figured that was the issue. Also on the VPN exceptions list there is no 'League of Legends or LoL' option to choose from only Source Engine.

I recall seeing VPN-Hybrid showed LoL as an option to exclude the VPN from?

Choose Source Engine and I think that LoL comes under that :)

I meant that it comes under that classification so it will work if you just select 'Source Engine Games' I think :)

Oh well, I guess i'll see if it works one day. Cba to test it or not. Thanks for your help, you can close this thread now.

• Netduma Staff

Oh well, I guess i'll see if it works one day. Cba to test it or not. Thanks for your help, you can close this thread now.

Ok, will close the thread. Pretty sure it will work! Feel free to make another if you have any problems.

Archived