CANT EVEN GET HALF OF MY SPEED

• Netduma Staff

i paid for 150 with the r1 i get 102 and direct i get 175

It might be easier to just wait until the next update is released to get full speeds. Cause you've done everything in the guide above and you're pretty close to the Netduma's max speeds as it is :)

It might be easier to just wait until the next update is released to get full speeds. Cause you've done everything in the guide above and you're pretty close to the Netduma's max speeds as it is :)

I wouldn't hold your breath for that update. They've been talking about that update forever. They have only let people in tbe UK have tbe beta of it and all of us early adopters in the US get norhing. Just look at all the numerous complaints in the forums about everyones speed being killed because of the R1 and the only solution is to wait for this elusive update that never comes. I am one of those complaintants who went thru 3 modems and countless days with my ISP support trying to figure out why my speeds got cut in half only to finally determine it was the R1 after I downgraded my modem which I can't return now since I've waited so long for this update that I'm past my return policy date. Sucks to be payibg for 200MB service to only get 120MB cuz of the limitation of this router. I wouldn't expect to see this update any time soon, only false promises of it.

I wouldn't hold your breath for that update. They've been talking about that update forever. They have only let people in tbe UK have tbe beta of it and all of us early adopters in the US get norhing. Just look at all the numerous complaints in the forums about everyones speed being killed because of the R1 and the only solution is to wait for this elusive update that never comes. I am one of those complaintants who went thru 3 modems and countless days with my ISP support trying to figure out why my speeds got cut in half only to finally determine it was the R1 after I downgraded my modem which I can't return now since I've waited so long for this update that I'm past my return policy date. Sucks to be payibg for 200MB service to only get 120MB cuz of the limitation of this router. I wouldn't expect to see this update any time soon, only false promises of it.

It clearly states that the duma at the moment supports 120 mbps,NOT 200 mbps.Maybe you should have payed more attention when doing your research on the router.Netduma never claimed they currently support anything above 120,kind of tired of people not doing their home work about what the duma supports and then complains in the forum that it doesn't support 200 mbit/s...THEY NEVER CLAIMED IT DID.But the upgrade is coming for 900 mbps,just not here yet.

• Administrators

As said above you can see the delay on the update. The reason we did it for UK first was because if any major issues happen such as bricking of the router it's a lot easier to get it resolved. 

We haven't stated it supported anything it didn't.

I assume you would prefer 120mbps rather than 200mbps and frequent reboots/congestion control not working etc etc. 

Iain has said it better than I can in his update delay thread. 

Archived