Speed Issues

what are your congestion sliders set at? also check the network monitor and see which devices are taking up the 60% if there are any.

also, does your old router still give you those speeds? and check all the ethernet cords and cables that are used in your house to connect to the internet. also, check and see what your congestion control flower look like. if your ps4 has 80% upload bandwidth and its on then your pc is going to get significantly lower upload speeds.... let us know how its going, we are here to help. we will get this solved in no time if the problem is with the duma.

Before my Netduma, I had a 50/50, now, all I can get is a 50/20 at the most, i need this to either get fixed asap or I will be returning

Slow down and take it easy.No reason to come on the forum demanding things to get fixed asap or your gonna return the product.

It sends the wrong message to everyone right off the bat,sorry to hear your having issues with your speeds.I'm sure if follow the instructions on the links Z posted,it will be fine.

If not come back to the forum and make another post about your situation and we'll get it sorted out for you.This site has tons of really smart people all willing to help fix any issues that arise with the duma.So no need to be so brash with your first post.

Keep us updated

what are your congestion sliders set at? also check the network monitor and see which devices are taking up the 60% if there are any.

also, does your old router still give you those speeds? and check all the ethernet cords and cables that are used in your house to connect to the internet. also, check and see what your congestion control flower look like. if your ps4 has 80% upload bandwidth and its on then your pc is going to get significantly lower upload speeds.... let us know how its going, we are here to help. we will get this solved in no time if the problem is with the duma.

currently everything is on same percentage and sliders are at 100 and getting 50/20

Archived