Big Cloud Update!

Netduma Fraser

• Administrators

Hey all, did a big cloud update today it should help with:

• Corrected locations
  • Destiny
  • Fifa 16 / other EA games
  • CoD 

Remember to have bleeding edge ticked and applied for the latest cloud. 

Keep in mind it does take about 4 hours to propagate to your routers so the effect won't be immediately noticeable. 

Let me know how you get on with it and if it has improved things. 

too bad i didn't put in for incorrect servers for Gears of War.  Its strange though, sometimes in the exact same location, I can update to avoid a certain server and then in another game, a dedi server appears in the same location. 

Sorry all for being a NOOB, but what is the cloud? I have enabled auto cloud and the Bleeding edge cloud in the misc setting, but I mainly play FIFA 16 at the moment, do I need to do anything else to get the most from my R1, and please, not to much tech jargon please!!!!  

Maybe a placebo effect but, The last few games for me have been much more consistent on AW, die when Im shooting like a 17 year old in a whore house, and kill when im shooting like James Bond.

Just want to say a big thank you to all who put in the hard work to this venture, devs support crew and mods etc. The whole lot of ya. If I win the lottery yall better get some pain killers ready for the day after. lol

As somebody who has been in business for around 30 years and now in semi retirement I really appreciate the shit you lot have to put up with and tip my hat to you all.

Ill see you in the Maldives soon :)

Maybe a placebo effect but, The last few games for me have been much more consistent on AW, die when Im shooting like a 17 year old in a whore house, and kill when im shooting like James Bond.

Just want to say a big thank you to all who put in the hard work to this venture, devs support crew and mods etc. The whole lot of ya. If I win the lottery yall better get some pain killers ready for the day after. lol

As somebody who has been in business for around 30 years and now in semi retirement I really appreciate the shit you lot have to put up with and tip my hat to you all.

Ill see you in the Maldives soon :)

agreed on AW my shots and dying felt dead on with little to none lag 

• Netduma Staff

Sorry all for being a NOOB, but what is the cloud? I have enabled auto cloud and the Bleeding edge cloud in the misc setting, but I mainly play FIFA 16 at the moment, do I need to do anything else to get the most from my R1, and please, not to much tech jargon please!!!!  

Here is some info on the cloud :) You don't have to do anything - as long as bleeding edge is ticked the new settings will be applied within four hours.

• Administrators

too bad i didn't put in for incorrect servers for Gears of War.  Its strange though, sometimes in the exact same location, I can update to avoid a certain server and then in another game, a dedi server appears in the same location. 

Do put them in, I'll also try to find some for Gears as well for the next cloud.

Theres some info above, I did include Fifa 16 in the cloud so hopefully you see some improvement there

Do put them in, I'll also try to find some for Gears as well for the next cloud.

Theres some info above, I did include Fifa 16 in the cloud so hopefully you see some improvement there

I posted some in the cloud incorrect location topic

This cloud update has finally made me happy playing advanced warfare, night and day the difference in terms of connection, don't know why but my lobbies all mostly play with germans now, my home location scotland has not changed but whatever it is i'm really enjoying the game again.

for some reason i dont get that server in seattle all the time anymore, not sure if thats the cloud update or what, im actually getting a server right next to me  or is that a player, i dont know the difference but i like it.

• Administrators

for some reason i dont get that server in seattle all the time anymore, not sure if thats the cloud update or what, im actually getting a server right next to me  or is that a player, i dont know the difference but i like it.

Great news, I did a lot of incorrect locations so at least a few used to be in Seattle :)

• Administrators

hey fraser now getting padlocks on west coast for Fifa same id's as before

I forgot to move them as well so thats my bad, so will do that next week. Does the Geo work a bit more now or is it just that they are padlocks?

I did not realize this was updated, but I will say the last few days while playing CoD AW my "bubbles" on my map do not get smaller/bigger like they used too (the animation) they are static, the server is big and everyone else is small. Was this intentional? Is the cloud update doing this?

• Administrators

I did not realize this was updated, but I will say the last few days while playing CoD AW my "bubbles" on my map do not get smaller/bigger like they used too (the animation) they are static, the server is big and everyone else is small. Was this intentional? Is the cloud update doing this?

That won't be to do with the cloud update, as long as the host is showing as a big circle I wouldn't worry :)

Archived