Netduma nominated for two Startup awards, and you can help us win!

Netduma Luke

• Administrators

We are very proud to have been nominated for two awards on Startups.co.uk. This is arguably the most prestigious of these types of awards that are open to UK companies. 

Our nominations are for The Lean Startup of the Year and Export Business of the Year.

Both of these awards are thanks entirely to this amazing community - by helping each other on here you have allowed us to grow organically and by telling your friends we have reached gamers all over the world, with our routers now in 59 countries.

These nominations have automatically entered us into the 'People's Champion' award which is decided by popular vote. If you have a spare minute you can vote for us here:

http://startups.co.uk/startups-awards/peoples-champion-finalist-netduma/#vote

Finally a special thank you from Iain and me to Fraser & our artist Josh for their great work. The description on the above link only focusses on Iain and me which does not reflect that this nomination is a big team effort.

Got my vote straight in for you guys! Good luck to you all, This community is only as kind and generous because it is reflected from such a great company so keep up what your doing it is such an amazing thing to be part of and see how great the netduma community/company is growing!

Keep it all up guys :D!

Best of luck Duma - You guys deserve all the praise you can get.

And hell yes I already voted.  Now where are the rest of our #DumaArmy??

This is your call to arms boys!  Time to make your voices heard!

Sorry guys you know I love ya but I had to vote for the frog bike,just seemed like a great idea... ;)

And if we're talking seven figures projected for 2016,I think we could be little quicker on the whole T-shirt thing boys... :D

Of course I voted for you guys and IMO nobody's more deserving for awards and recognition.As I've said from day one you have changed the world of on line gaming.And I'm proud (as we all are) to be associated with you guys and the duma name.

Best of luck to the duma crew and you guys should know that your product is great,the people are even better.And that is a rare find in the world today.Again best of luck to you guys.

Congratulations gentlemen on a job well done.  Wait it's not done but just getting started.  I wonder if this is how 'Apple' started.  Two college best friends getting together with a single purpose and idea to change the world. Maybe. Maybe. Vote cast.  Keep up the great work guys.  Can't wait to see what the future holds.  

• Administrators

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. 

Fuzzy - we're almost there with the T-shirts!

Congratulations gentlemen on a job well done.  Wait it's not done but just getting started.  I wonder if this is how 'Apple' started.  Two college best friends getting together with a single purpose and idea to change the world. Maybe. Maybe. Vote cast.  Keep up the great work guys.  Can't wait to see what the future holds.  

Haha. Similar height to width correlation perhaps:

oRvWIqp.png

My vote is up..... how could i not. No one has ever improved my kdr like you guys :)

I would have voted to sooner but obviously i was really busy scratching my head on how to use twitter and post my poem lol

Great product, great service, great community and hopefully depending on the game devs...... great gaming.

• Administrators

good going with the awards. you can do it.

59 countries :0

I would love to see a worldmap with pins where the duma has spread so far.

It's actually 60 now! We have a map in the office that we could take a picture of if people are interested :)

Archived