Congratulations lukasz!

• Administrators

Hey all, I'm sure you all know or have come across lukasz on the forum, either through his fantastic videos on YouTube that he posts almost daily or from the helpful support posts he does. 

I believe he also coined the term DumaArmy which has now spread far and wide. He also created the DumaArmy design which (when I manage to finish everything) will be available on t-shirts for you all to purchase.

With all this In mind I think we can all agree that lukasz encompasses the very best that our community has to offer, I hope you'll all join me in congratulating lukasz. 

Welcome to the Moderator team, you've earned it :)

Nice one Lukasz, i haven't been here half as long as most but agree with everything said, you have been very helpful to me in particular and i love watching your FFA Cod Vids.

Congrats dude.......

......... Oh and does that make you Capt Lukasz, since you coined the phrase Duma Army!  It does kinda have a ring to it :P

+1 On the t-shirts too......... i'd wear one as long as they are affordable priced

Now this was a very nice surprise on a stressful day at work. Be cerfule because the Polish M.O.B is on his way. LOL just kidding guys that really appreciated for the bottom of my dark self.

One thing i wanna add its that the DUMAARMY Logo its a joined effort of mine and our DUMA member http://forum.netduma.com/user/2701-quickfaith/

lucasz for president!

I absolutely love your Profile picture 

Oh and does that make you Capt Lukasz, since you coined the phrase Duma Army!  It does kinda have a ring to it :P

Thats the beauty about these ARMY not like any other ARMY here everyone is a CAPT and General as we stand equally 

Congratulations Lukasz. Well deserved and earned the proper way, by just being a really good dude and helping everyone you can.

An excellent addition to the ranks!

Welcome My Friend

Again guys I would love to thank all of you each face to face for those kind words i received in this thread. Unfortunetly thats not possible. But again thank all of you these has been a bright point in this crazy day i had today.

If i missed somebody then I am really sorry

Again Thank you #DUMAARMY