Chair for gaming

lukasz

Hello there DUMA ARMY.

As the title of this topic i wonder what chairs are you using for gaming. It dosent have to be only proper gaming chair. I am just wondering as right now i use a very small almost like i child thing to sit on and i have to lean my self forward and there fore all the pressure of my body rest on my elbows and legs and its not really healthy or comfortable to game like that. So i wonder what you guys use.

If possible could you post some pictures or links be much appreciate.

I use a high backed chair I place a pillow behind my head for comfort and it leans my view forward as I have the chair leaned back.

any pictures?

Like this but mine is breathable fabric (no sweaty arse guaranteed)

zen how is resting your arm on those arm rest for longer gaming sesions lest say 3 h

Fine lukasz

zen how is resting your arm on those arm rest for longer gaming sesions lest say 3 h

Fine, obviously a gaming chair is better but they are more expensive like you say.

Having said that argos do a gaming chair in your budget

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4089876.htm

You mean that even if on the picture ut looks kinda small they actually big in reallity. Like i would love the once Raddy have those would fit my arms.

i have to say, raddy's chair looks the absolute bollocks. From what i know a lot of peeps say you get what you pay for.

Have you tried ebay? There are shitloads on there.

This one looks comfy http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Charles-Jacobs-Executive-Black-Home-Office-Computer-Gaming-CHAIR-Faux-Leather-/321803154959?hash=item4aecf6760f

This one looks similar to mine but mines all black http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EARTHCROC-LUXURY-RACING-GAMING-DESIGNER-OFFICE-CHAIR-DESK-CHAIR-FUNCTION-SEAT-PU/111419183737?_trksid=p2045573.c100199.m3226&_trkparms=aid%3D555014%26algo%3DPL.DEFAULT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140926114406%26meid%3D6db8f4a0663242acb6bf167c523e33aa%26pid%3D100199%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D2%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D111714273291

Seems to be a generic design used in all different colours. mine is ok arms are fixed but seat has recline or fixed upright function was very comfy at first but now after a while it can be a little hard on the arse cheeks lol but nothing a little memory foam can fix.

In my honest opinion though. i have to agree with the missus that when it comes to getting a new one i may just go to staples and get a more basic, less cool looking one a bit like the ones they have in colleges and things. Why? Because these are designed to be used a lot so are 1. Durable and 2. Can be used for long periods of time so are comfortable.

Whatever you do lucasz, don't compromise too much. The faux (fake) leather executive type chairs that are cheap are exactly that (£80-100), continuous use reveals a small split on the seat which quickly grows to a massive tear. The plastic arm also split on mine nearly stabbing me in the ribs. Good luck :)

I use a DxRacer but my suggestion to you is get what you think is comfortable for you. I prefer something a little more stiff but some people prefer something a little more softer but that's just me. If you were to ask 20 different people you would probably get 20 different types of chairs. Lol.

Hey lucasz if your near fulham high street check out Andrews office furniture next to the golden lion pub i got lucky with a cracking cream leather exec chair for 60 quid last year they tend to do the odd bargain now and again.

Hey lucasz if your near fulham high street check out Andrews office furniture next to the golden lion pub i got lucky with a cracking cream leather exec chair for 60 quid last year they tend to do the odd bargain now and again.

Dude i work in Fullham thats so cool

SW18 small world :)

I am from Earlsfield and lived there until 2002 when i moved to Hastings, i went o primary school there and secondary school in Tooting.

Tooting its now populated a lot by people for my country

Archived