lagging bad

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is very frustrating 2 purchase something that don't work 4u I did everything in the article posted 4 setting and my connection worked better before I hook this router up now every game is lagging like crazy. I play mortal kombat and everybody I play have a good connection because I can see they connection strength and all my games are still lagging I set my geo filter 2 600 miles and my ping to 46.00 my download is 41.43 mbit and my up load is 3.53Mbit my bandwidth preemtive my download is at 95 and 98 percent and my device prioritisation is set at 75per 4 my PlayStation what else can I do PLEASE

• Administrators

What is your ping to the game you are getting? 

What is your base ping? 

Can you do an internet diagnostics test please and click on show details and provide us with a screenshot please

I'd recommend you put congestion control to 70/70

Your ping is on the higher side but it is steady and not that bad.

The congestion control sliders for me are to high while gaming, I would suggest you use 70% each way.

I used to use reactive even when i had 6mb adsl, you could give that a try.

IMO and it's just my opinion,I would go with what Z said and put your CC and 70/70 and tinker with it from there.

Also reactive algorithm seems to be more stable for me,again this is just my experience.Your milage may vary

And maybe pull your playstation back to 30 on your CC flower,just make sure it's more than anything else.Again This is what I do 

Also make sure excess is ticked,just so everyone else in the house can use the net without any slowed down speeds or buffering issues.

And I don't know what your settings are in miscellaneous as you didn't post them

Archived